Price check for a level 70 or 75 Smithing account?

Christlynn

On 3/11/2019 at 7:51 PM, Destrupt said:

10-15m I would say is reasonable with the amount of people who bot cballs there are quite a lot.

does it make a difference if the account is actually registered to an email and has email access to it? In terms of pricing.. will it be affected? Since some are used on primes and needed email registeration. 

1 hour ago, Christlynn said:

does it make a difference if the account is actually registered to an email and has email access to it? In terms of pricing.. will it be affected? Since some are used on primes and needed email registeration. 

If an email is registered with an account it won't matter as long as you can give the email to the purchaser. 

5 hours ago, Idfix said:

It would definately play a big role. As you are not trusted yet, it would have 0 chance of recovery if it doesn’t have an email set. Also, you’ll need over 100 postcount before you want to sell one on here :) 

Where did you see that I've stated that i am selling account? Price check doesn't need post count rule. Obviously you just wanna brag about your post count. Don't have to go everyone's thread and say the same thing to boost your count. Being trusted or not, i don't see any on you either with 2 trade feedback.