Accounts in high demand

corey1996

1 minute ago, Turkoize said:

Zulrah accounts, master thiever w/rogues, 82 fisher w/anglers, cannonballers

Are nightmare zone accounts 70/70/70 sought after? I see a lot of people selling them but I think there’d be way too much competition. I’m just curious to what’s the fastest account you could make for the highest profit 

1 minute ago, Lost Panda said:

Zulrah accounts , starter mains , fishing accounts with anglers for minnows 

Small reminder , you do need 100 postcount to sell accounts here.

Yeah I know don’t worry, I’m just curious and thought I’d ask to see what other people’s opinions are ?

2 minutes ago, Destrupt said:

Couple more suggestions other than zulrah accounts: Orb runners, plank makers, ironmen accs with the ability to start wt are some good ones too

I honestly didn’t know there were still many plank runners about to be honest, wintertodt iron man ready accounts seem like a good shout though, could work on multiple accounts at the same time

16 minutes ago, corey1996 said:

Are nightmare zone accounts 70/70/70 sought after? I see a lot of people selling them but I think there’d be way too much competition. I’m just curious to what’s the fastest account you could make for the highest profit 

Yeah I know don’t worry, I’m just curious and thought I’d ask to see what other people’s opinions are ?

Fast != high profit in runescape unfortunately, otherwise it wouldn't be valuable. But yeah those accounts or 60/60/60 for green drags.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...