Avoiding a ban on a new account?

Modern Heretic

I can't get past half an hour of botting on a new account without getting banned.
I've tried playing legit for a week and botting for an hour a day tops and I still get immediately banned.
I've added people, joined clan chats, pmed people, used ge, done quests,  etc; nothing lowers my 95% banrate. 
I'm currently using OSfighter with clean proxies.

What do you do to keep your new accounts alive long enough to bot something worthwhile? 

tenor.gif

Have been letting new accounts sit for a while before botting, even wasting days of membership too, just to bot more. Got some throwaway test accounts using my fighter and some high ban rate scripts too like blast furnace and got some nice profit over the past few days. Surprisingly good progress, especially since ditching multiple botting tabs and sticking to botting just 1 account. Even with testing scripts over and over..

6 minutes ago, Czar said:

Have been letting new accounts sit for a while before botting, even wasting days of membership too, just to bot more. Got some throwaway test accounts using my fighter and some high ban rate scripts too like blast furnace and got some nice profit over the past few days. Surprisingly good progress, especially since ditching multiple botting tabs and sticking to botting just 1 account. Even with testing scripts over and over..

Does that seems to help?

I hear some people say it doesn't make a difference.

I've been using two different payed combat scripts