Mirror mode consuming large amounts of CPU

RoundBox

Mirror mode was working great for me on 2.5.41 but on .42 it progressively consumes more and more CPU until after about 15 minutes the computer becomes unusable. Am only using 1 client

Script that will make the CPU max out the quickest is perfect fighter, but all eventually do it.

i7-7500U @ 2.7GHZ

Anyone got a fix?

7 hours ago, iBenediction said:

have confirmed that particular scripts seem to be the issue, juggles progressive fighter has no issues

Are you sure it's caused by particular scripts? I've been using Perfect Fighter as well, but for me doesn't really matter the script after a while i'll go from 30% CPU usage to 100% for no reason and have to shut everything down and restart.

Edited by amDeep

• 1 month later...

High CPU load from MM is not uncommon, Im running 3 bots (Molly's Chaos Druids) As we speak and its barely using up any of mine. Im using an I7 2600k @ 3.6ghz. Im also running runelite and some other stuff. Sitting at 45% load. Its a simple thing but, have you tried cleaning out your fans and case, or applied more heat paste to you CPU?

Perfect Fighter uses A LOT of listeners, trackers, events, paint, and even the webwalker is custom, the more options you enable the more laggier it gets, even after optimizing the script code, the paint and walker contributes to most of the cpu usage unfortunately. I wish it were a simple script like other fighters, but I want it to surpass others in terms of features and quality. That being said I am always on the look-out for further optimizations code-wise, I want every user to be happy with the script so stay tuned for more updates ^^ :D 

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Perfect Fighter uses A LOT of listeners, trackers, events, paint, and even the webwalker is custom, the more options you enable the more laggier it gets, even after optimizing the script code, the paint and walker contributes to most of the cpu usage unfortunately. I wish it were a simple script like other fighters, but I want it to surpass others in terms of features and quality. That being said I am always on the look-out for further optimizations code-wise, I want every user to be happy with the script so stay tuned for more updates ^^ :D 

Without loading it up again, is there an option for a stripped down paint? or disable completely?

Features such as safe spotting are awesome and I would love to use it, however i'll only bot with mirror mode.

• Like 1

This actually happens to me every time I take a break.
It runs relatively okay (if we dont take into account the huge amount of issues with mirror to begin with) until I break, goes insane after the break ends.

I just wish someone would actually put some time and effort into this client. Competitors already have much better Mirror clients that are on par with injection. It just doesnt seem to be a priority here.