Failed core dump? Mirror mode trips out after 2 min

Idfix

Hi, after starting the bot in mirror mode, Osbot closes itself after 2/3 minutes of gameplay.

This happens since yesterdays update, does anyone know what I should do to fix this?

Log:

Spoiler

#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
#  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x0000000116af697b, pid=9287, tid=0x000000000000ef93
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_201-b09) (build 1.8.0_201-b09)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.201-b09 mixed mode bsd-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# J 3942 C2 client.vEEi.xmle()V (817 bytes) @ 0x0000000116af697b [0x0000000116af4bc0+0x1dbb]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Core dumps have been disabled. To enable core dumping, try "ulimit -c unlimited" before starting Java again
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
#   http://bugreport.java.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
#

I can add the additional logger info upon request, but it includes my personal name.

Edit: Already reinstalled Java, OSbot and the Oldschool client. No succes

Edit2: It doesn't even work on my gf's macbook... same error

Edited by Idfix

Using mac os on both computers? Did you make sure it is 32 bit java, both java se and java jdk? Any parameters when launching osbot or are you launching straight off the jar?

Also, using default osrs client to hook with mirror? Make sure it is default osrs launcher.

Edited by Czar

5 minutes ago, Jonathan Schep said:

Having the same problem, 

Except mine shuts down after about 30 seconds and freezes the main client as well. Need to force quit the main client. Tried on multiple computers. All Mac OS. 

Yeah, happens to me as well. @ipegutoo also uses MacOS and has the same problems.

Hopefully we can get a dev to look into this otherwise I'm wasting my VIP.