Major macroing ban

Gsi_Jimbo

3 minutes ago, Gsi_Jimbo said:

Right new member here just a heads up I had my account banned today, running in mirror mode and using a private woodcutting script which I paid for.

got to remember skills like WC, Fishing and Mining all have higher ban rates than skills such as fletching, craft, ect. 

yea I understand the risks ive botted many other games in the past, Just throwing a heads up to others really. The script has apparent anti ban lol just a gimmick like the rest of them haha

and panda was a new account anyway as ive only just started playing. says permanent so ill just make a new one lol

Edited by Gsi_Jimbo

4 minutes ago, Gsi_Jimbo said:

yea I understand the risks ive botted many other games in the past, Just throwing a heads up to others really. The script has apparent anti ban lol just a gimmick like the rest of them haha

and panda was a new account anyway as ive only just started playing. says permanent so ill just make a new one lol

what are you giving me a heads up for though :D

1 hour ago, Gsi_Jimbo said:

I was using khals wood cutting script it was botting for 2 stopping for 1 hour

a heads up you might get banned today lol like any other day haha

Just a heads up, I find the free woodcutting scripts are just as good as the non free ones. I can consistently reach 10 hour proggies on the free one with no issues

it ran for 48 hours no issues straight wood cutting I was at lvl 70/80 odd when I got banned.

Teamviewer decided to change the password when I rebooted so I couldn't check in today but think I was banned early on in the morning, I know I rushed in and bought a script as I thought it would be less hass and better setup