Botting experience

ilikecheating

Hi people, 

I'm pretty new in botting, botting for about half an year, lost my first account to a mistake (forgot to turn on the shutdown command on my computer). 

So I just want to show you my current progress on my new account. Using mostly@Czar scripts also the stealth quester. 99 fletching had I reached by using the @Acerdfletching@Acerdfletching script. 

In future I want to use the perfect magic script to get 99 magic and 99 crafting with lunar spells. 

A Little update of my account.

I got banned for 2 days, because i was using a free cannonball maker script. So i would say it is very important to use premium scripts because they are much more safer.

My next Goal is to complete the lunar diplomacy quest to start making superglass with the perfect mager. I think i can start in a few days. I will update this theard with new pictures and my bank soon.

My account is 90% botted, a few Things i had done myself, like some quests which Are not inclueded in Stealth quester.

Cya.

IMG-20190307-072927.jpg

Edited by ilikecheating

1 hour ago, Idfix said:

Nice, did you do it entirely on injection?

No, I always use the Mirrormode except of a few quests, which doesn't work on stealth injection. 

In my opinion it's a must to use the Mirror mode to be more safer. 

BTW I'm botting 2-8 hours a day, doing a lot of random breaks, setting it every day. 

Crafting + magic will net you ALOT of profit too, good luck on your goals. A bit upset that it wasn't czar fletcher instead of the other fletcher but the magic script will do :D Luckily, bank-related skills are usually lower ban rate (in my experience and judging from progress reports across every script category).

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Crafting + magic will net you ALOT of profit too, good luck on your goals. A bit upset that it wasn't czar fletcher instead of the other fletcher but the magic script will do :D Luckily, bank-related skills are usually lower ban rate (in my experience and judging from progress reports across every script category)

The acerd fletcher is for free so I used it ?

But do not worry, love your scripts <3

• Like 1

• 7 months later...