Account removal/ban

Dutchery

Gave my reasoning and in particular indexing purposes, do not want to be associated/traceable with this alias.

I would like this account banned/deleted, in accordance with GDPR "Right to be forgotten", Article 17. I hereby formally request you remove any and all details pertaining to myself or any data that might identify me as an individual. I would request that this is followed up and confirmed via email, using the currently registered e-mail address attached to this account. I do not wish to be found on google, facebook or other 'public' search engines or web-spaces via my personal information through this site. I have removed all details I can find within my control.

21 minutes ago, Dutchery said:

Gave my reasoning and in particular indexing purposes, do not want to be associated/traceable with this alias.

I would like this account banned/deleted, in accordance with GDPR "Right to be forgotten", Article 17. I hereby formally request you remove any and all details pertaining to myself or any data that might identify me as an individual. I would request that this is followed up and confirmed via email, using the currently registered e-mail address attached to this account. I do not wish to be found on google, facebook or other 'public' search engines or web-spaces via my personal information through this site. I have removed all details I can find within my control.

As previously stated, we do not delete/ban accounts.

• Decode locked this topic