How would Jagex ban this?

killall4u

So I've heard that jagex makes bans when they're completely 100% sure that someone is botting or macroing .. So for instance you have a laptop to your side, with the mouse in the right position to high alch, and you pres the left click button constantly for 3 hours (same pixel at random times). Jagex might be suspicious however they'll do their magic to 100% confirm whether it was a macro or really someone doing the work.

I've heard about using fans or other devices to click the mouse to constantly high alch, and that doing this will get you banned because of the interval of clicking is detectable. Also if it was an autoclicker at random times, I've heard that they can detect whether software was creating the click or the actual mouse. Someone will have to confirm whether I'm right about those two things, but let's assume both will eventually get you banned.

What if I created a device using arduino that used a servo to click the mouse at random intervals? How could jagex be 100% sure that I'm autoclicking if they have no other way than trying to listen to my mic or look through my webcam??

A theory I have is that they can record those times and use powerful computation tools to decipher the seed of the random function being used.. Let's not forget that when computers generate a random number, its not actually random. It may just be a pattern that takes a while to see.

1 hour ago, killall4u said:

I've heard about using fans or other devices to click the mouse to constantly high alch, and that doing this will get you banned because of the interval of clicking is detectable. Also if it was an autoclicker at random times, I've heard that they can detect whether software was creating the click or the actual mouse. Someone will have to confirm whether I'm right about those two things, but let's assume both will eventually get you banned.

I've read the same reports regarding using things like a fan, but I highly doubt they're reliably anecdotes. Certain softwares do use software based inputs that are easily detected by Jagex, like AHK for example. 

As someone who has and continues to use various macro/mouse recorders, I would argue it can be one of the safer methods of botting now'a days. 

1 minute ago, poptartjake said:

As someone who has and continues to use various macro/mouse recorders, I would argue it can be one of the safer methods of botting now'a days.

I have created many different ahk bots that use runlite and imagesearching etc to do different things. I can bot pretty extended hours using those however after making it to 90+ combat stats with a NMZ script I made, I made a stun alch script and some noob reported me so I think they manually reviewed my account and could quickly spot that. My bots are completely randomized, they include antiban features, and also the mouse movements are completely randomized curves and shapes to mimic human movements. Been banned after getting two accounts both to around 1700 total. The first one I accidentally left on in the mining guild for like 7 hours and got reported by multiple people (got 85 mining first). And the second one was from the stun alching report I think. I would sometimes run a fletching bot for 6+ hours each day..... Its nice making these scripts cause they work so well since they're all based off detection of images and colors so they dont mess up much. I guess they'll never work though because jagex can confirm I am botting because the mouseclicks are through AHK. Any way around this??

How do you use macros/recorders? is there any way to implement any type of smart detection with them so that if you lag you don't end up clicking the wall 100 times?

Ive heard of people using 1 hour loops to bot things such as cooking or fletching, is this what you mean?