Dispute on Awbiggi/Maxime {Reason: Redistribution of script/Attempted resale}

Chris

Disputed member: @awbiggi

Thread Link: 

Explanation:
User Maxime[Awbiggi] paid me to provide a private script service. I always authorize the script to users.

User AdamTheHusky was then refered to me by another user. A group chat was created, now deleted/we all left the chat. Adam requested x script but then
found out from his own friend [Maxime] that I also made one for him. Maxime then messages me saying he needs fixes that accommodate Adam's x script request but decides to call it off. 

ZcGv7Gr.png

Adam decides he doesn't need his request and calls it quits after. The referrer, Adam, and I all leave the chat so I don't have logs for that.

Queue the recent logs below.

Evidence:

He agrees to my TOS here: 

Proof its him
xmMNbuZ.png

75qtYIa.pngUdZ4rfM.png

AdamTheHusky logs
cj2IFFR.png

Image link context from above:

nZJFDzA.png

HzXpd0o.png

FFWTS59.png

6dJcHBw.png

rORDccv.png

Maxime logs:
li7MbQu.png

pmppyeO.png

c7bbDn1.png

• Chris changed the title to Dispute on
  • Chris changed the title to Dispute on Awbiggi/Maxime {Reason: Redistribution of script/Attempted resale}
1 hour ago, Chris said:

I will be breaking my contract [T.O.S] with this user. I wanted all of this in dispute archive for the reason why and to prevent a report against me.
e.g {Deleted messages, etc}

That is fine. Due to the breach of contract, you're well within your rights to terminate your contract with him. However, let me discuss this with the staff team to see whether or not we'll be punishing him further.