Account banned on 4 hours daily botting

Smallz

Been having no luck with botting, invested in scripts and bonds as p2p as I'm told it's safer, my first account got banned got it to maybe 40 cmb stats and a few notable quest, it got banned on the day of the rollback so I figured with something that it would get banned, But i bought an account that was rested for 40 days off tutorial island and botted fletching for 4 hours with breaks in between fletched for like 50 mins then a 30 min break then fletched for another 30 mins then took a hour and a half break to fletch for 2 more hours with breaks. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong I'm changing IPS and HWID even as goon as far as Mac Spoofing. Any tips would be helpful and appreciated. 

Edited by Smallz

Don't do tutorial island on the same IP you'll be botting on after.

Do tut island on a proxy then switch back to either your home IP or another proxy.

1 acc/proxy.

Edit: I see you're botting quests. In my experience this has always had a HIGH ban rate.

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

Just now, AsBakedAsCake said:

Don't do tutorial island on the same IP you'll be botting on after.

Do tut island on a proxy then switch back to either your home IP or another proxy.

1 acc/proxy.

I only bot one account at a time, plus the account was bought so it was done on tutorial island by another guy it was a rested account so I wouldnt be botting straight off tutorial island

4 minutes ago, Smallz said:

I only bot one account at a time, plus the account was bought so it was done on tutorial island by another guy it was a rested account so I wouldnt be botting straight off tutorial island

I bot straight off tutorial every single time, current batch alive for 10 days straight. So that shouldn't matter much..

Be careful with what you're botting.

I would suggest staying away from the following: quests, woodcutting, fishing, and mining.

31 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

I bot straight off tutorial every single time, current batch alive for 10 days straight. So that shouldn't matter much..

I would suggest staying away from the following: quests, woodcutting, fishing, and mining.

Personally how long do you rest your accounts before botting straight from tut, and whats your opinion on verifying emails? I'm asking for long term accs instead of suiciding if that changes anything. 

35 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

I would add Agility to this list. Just had 2 of my 3 accounts in training banned (and right after questing 1 of them to sell today..)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 4twenty said:

Personally how long do you rest your accounts before botting straight from tut, and whats your opinion on verifying emails? I'm asking for long term accs instead of suiciding if that changes anything. 

I don't really rest them at all, maybe a few hours before I start using them. Over time the accounts are rested though - this one has been going for nearly 10 days straight: https://gyazo.com/310799205efbf4a188b61ef8ffcfc5b3

I don't typically verify emails as I run a suicide farm & sell accounts. If you prefer to verify accounts you can just use a spam email account such as guerilla mail.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Smallz said:

would that even be paid for scripts? Because I got banned on 2 accounts using stealth quester

Yes, it would be foolish on Jagex's part to have nobody involved with developing botwatch to not check popular forums and scripts, paid and free. Private scripts, or even learning to code your own is your best bet (though FAR from guaranteed) for avoiding that avenue of detection. In addition to that, the more obscure your bot method the less likely bans are assuming your script doesn't bug out or flag you for something universally detectable (e.g. woodcutting, it doesn't matter where you are or how you're banking/dropping/breaking etc. the woodcutting itself is essentially the same thing always).

As to the questing I've generally heard nothing but bad things in the long run for quest scripts. 

Edited by luciuspragg