Returning Player Looking for Trusting Providers

Kitello

First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to read this post.

If you want a TL;DR; scroll to the bottom. There will be a little bit of a life story here...

So, like the title of this post says I am an avid OSRS player that has played runescape on and off since early 2006. My original account (now RS3) was sold irl to a friend during elementary school. Since selling my childhood account, I have gone through countless of other accounts, many of which I do not even remember the credentials for anymore. In 2016 I made an osrs account, but was not able to play the game as much as I wished due to university schedules. Once it was time to begin taking entrance exams for graduate school I decided to quit the game entirely. To ensure I didn't come back to the game in the near future; I gave my cashstack to a RS friend, filled my bank full of useless members only items, and let my membership run out.  Although this account did not have 99s due to time constraints, in my opinion it was still a successful account that can show a service provider I am knowledgeable about the game. I have done the following:

• Fire cape
  • Full BA completed 
  • Ranger Void complete 
  • Combat level 103 with slayer level 74. Trained combat through mm2 burst/chin, nmz, and slayer. 
  • 224 QP at time of post. 
  • Fully able to do minigame skills (e.g. tithe and wintertodt)

Now, to many this list isn't impressive and it just is a list of accomplishments of a normal OSRS player. But that is exactly what I am presenting myself to be. I'm not a powerleveler, although I am not afraid of skilling. I'm not a Quest master, but I do enjoy doing a few quests. I love minigames! Granted, I did wait to do void until I had the veteran lander.  I enjoy playing the game, but simply don't have the economy on my account to provide for a purchase of a bond due to my mess of a bank. Additionally, I don't feel like the purchase of a bond through RWT, through the game, or purchasing membership will be worth it due to only playing short amounts of time. 

Some of you may be asking Where is he going with this? Why is he doing this? Does he even know what he wants?

Without further ado, I will outline exactly what I want to work, how I want to work, when I want to work, and why I want to work. This is the important part for all of the service providers reading this looking to hire someone! Make sure to read this before contacting me! I feel like I will be wasting your time if you disagree with any of the following points. 

1. I want to work the odd jobs. You as a service provider, perform, or pay employees to perform, high demand tasks that people are willing to pay plenty of gold for, think prospector outfit completion, 99 rc, and fire cape. But how many times did you turn down a service that someone asked for because it just seemed...well...odd? That being said, I want to be able to choose what I want to work. If someone approaches you and asks for a service to have someone collect 5k tiles in the wilderness, you may find that to be a perfect odd job, but I sure as hell don't want to do it.
  2. I want to work in a low stress relaxed manner. At the end of the day, I am a full time student that just wants to take a bit of the load off by doing some stuff on OSRS. I'm fine with being monitored to ensure I am not tampering with or scamming the people who requested the service. However, to combat the stress you as the head service provider goes through, I will work the low risk jobs on accounts that simply have nothing to lose until trust is formed. Ultimately, I'm not a slave, and I don't want to look at my employer as a slave driver. That harbors unhealthy relationships between employee and employer.
  3. I want to work when I want. Many service providers require time to be allotted on a regular basis to complete services. That is perfectly understandable for customers who requested for a service to be finished ASAP, and for the service provider who takes pride in their quick and easy services. I don't want that, and quite frankly, I don't even want you to advertise that you provide "odd job services". If a customer makes an offer for a strange service and does not care when it is completed, just that it is completed, I'm your guy. 
  4. I want to work because I may comeback someday full time to OSRS, and maybe even to the service providing side of OSRS. I'm basically stuck with a lame duck f2p main with a broken bank. I could just pay the $11 for membership or for a bond/RWT, but I don't feel like the time I put into the game will be worth that purchase. I have never been part of the service providing community, and I am willing to dip my toes in to test the waters to see if I enjoy it and maybe become a fulltime employee someday. 
  5. Now it's time for the biggest, and probably worst requirement if you are thinking about hiring me. I will not provide a deposit. I refuse to give you money to employ me because you do not trust me. Regardless, my account is stuck in f2p with a useless bank and no cash stack. I cannot even afford 1/100 of some of the deposits people are asking for. 

Here are some examples of odd jobs that I could think of off the top of my head. 

• Client requests for someone to sign into their account for the next 10 days because the client will be on holiday. Service provider is requested to do herb runs and daily battlestaff claims on the account. Bank pin is not given to service provider because all tools are provided through the inventory to perform herb runs, and one days worth of GP is in the inventory to purchase the first day's battlestaves. Everyday all herbs that were farmed are given to trusted official within the service providers group, or through a middleman. At end of the 10 days 50-75% of the profit is taken by the service provider, and the service provider gives a % to the employee. This example is extremely low risk due to no bank pin being provided.
  • Client requests someone to finish the barbarian assault minigame, but the client is already partially finished. Instead of paying the provider full for the service, the client requests a quote on price to finish the rest of the minigame. Low cost for the service is quoted, but no employee wants to work the job because it is low pay relative to the many other barbarian assault service requests. The employee doing any odd jobs can then take the job if no one minigame employee takes the job.
  • The client's IM account needs to collect pure ess for their upcoming rc grind over the weekend. The client is under time constraints and wants to hit his/her target of pure ess before the weekend. Odd job worker can hop onto the client's account for a couple of hours during the week. Predetermined gp/ess is negotiated and agreed upon and a log of pure ess is recorded. Skillers may not take up with job, or the service provider may not believe the profit is worth their time. 

I will be keeping an eye on this post. Contact me through osbot to discuss any prior agreements, and then we can take further discussions into discord. 

Again, thank you for reading this post!

TL;DR - I'm a returning player that destroyed my main account in order to study for entrance exams for graduate school. I am a full-time graduate student, school comes first! But I am willing to be hired for a privately discussed rate to work odd, low-paying, low-risk, unrushed jobs. Let me know if your service team is looking for a extremely part-time noob serviceman. I miss just playing the game to pass time on weekends and don't want to restart from scratch. I highly recommend to go back to the numbered section of my post before considering contacting me so I don't waste your time.

Edited by Kitello
grammar

Im still looking for workers like many others, but thinking you could get a job without a deposit is not possible mate. If your interested however though my deposit is extremely low starting from 10M add me on Discord/Skype if your interested I might be able to make it lower and you could start with from scratch builds where theres no risk but there has to be some kind of deposit. 

Discord: ShootinnStar#3712

5 hours ago, Runnwith said:

Welcome friend and if you would like to add my Discord I can provide you a bond to get you started. :) 

Synthesizes#8363

Welcome back to RuneScape, and I'm happy to welcome you back.

Thank you so much for the offer, I may contact you in the future when I am able to play on a much more regular basis. At this time I believe being provided a bond from someone is kind of a waste. Over the next couple of weeks I would probably only play on three or four of those days. 

3 hours ago, LeBron said:

That's a worker application if I ever saw one. Welcome back!

did get kind of lengthy, I apologize hahaha.  Thank you for taking the time to read it. 

4 hours ago, ShootinnStar said:

Im still looking for workers like many others, but thinking you could get a job without a deposit is not possible mate. If your interested however though my deposit is extremely low starting from 10M add me on Discord/Skype if your interested I might be able to make it lower and you could start with from scratch builds where theres no risk but there has to be some kind of deposit. 

Discord: ShootinnStar#3712

Thank you for taking the time to thoroughly read the numbered section. 

Before paying any deposit I would need to understand where that deposit is going and what it is being used for. 

If I do not find small amounts of work soon, I will be in contact with you. Thank you!

2 minutes ago, Kitello said:

Thank you for taking the time to thoroughly read the numbered section. 

Before paying any deposit I would need to understand where that deposit is going and what it is being used for. 

If I do not find small amounts of work soon, I will be in contact with you. Thank you!

No probleem mate i don't profit from the deposit not even a little bit, we use it if you make a mistake/ scam quit / or whatever might happen so that we could give the customer a refund. Since we are responsible for you we must have a deposit.