iChaosAltar

Tom

Instead of having it try to switch worlds when it detects a player can it just log out quickly, then switch worlds?

It's so slow to respond to people logging in inside the church and is always too late trying to swap worlds.

Also when it manages to run from a pker can you make it log out once it's been out of combat long enough?  It just runs until it's out of energy and then dies anyway.  Pretty frustrating and makes it obvious that it's a bot.

Edited by Andrew Bernard

8 hours ago, Andrew Bernard said:

Instead of having it try to switch worlds when it detects a player can it just log out quickly, then switch worlds?

It's so slow to respond to people logging in inside the church and is always too late trying to swap worlds.

Also when it manages to run from a pker can you make it log out once it's been out of combat long enough?  It just runs until it's out of energy and then dies anyway.  Pretty frustrating and makes it obvious that it's a bot.

i imagine the issue with that would be osbot would take over and try to re log it back in

20 hours ago, Andrew Bernard said:

11 hours ago, Magisker said:

i imagine the issue with that would be osbot would take over and try to re log it back in

Correct, when you logout, OSBot immediately takes control and logs you back in.

This also requires you to have your account setup in OSBot (which not everyone does, or wants to). And if I were to override this, you would have to launch OSBot with certain arguments, which people have a hard enough time launching OSBot its normal way, so its not an option for an SDN script currently

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i want trial butt after can buy with osrs gp ?

El 4/3/2019 a las 11:28, Tom dijo:

http://mykindos.me/iChaosAltar/ichaosaltar_logo.png 

Precio: SOLO $3.50 PARA UNA COMPRA DE POR VIDA 

¿Solo tienes RSGP? Compre un cupón OSBot AQUÍ . 

COMENTARIO EN EL HILO PARA UNA PRUEBA DE 12 HORAS 1 VEZ

Descripción

Este script usará huesos en el altar del Caos ubicado en el nivel 38 del desierto.
Este es un método popular para entrenar la oración, ya que el altar tiene un 50% de posibilidades de no consumir tu hueso,
lo que significa que si usas 100 huesos de dragón en él, obtendrás aproximadamente 200 huesos de dragón en exp.

La tasa de exp es la misma que usar huesos en un altar dorado en una casa de jugadores con 2 inciensos encendidos, pero a la mitad del costo.

Características

• Soporte de amuleto ardiente
  • Banca en Edgeville / Gnome Stronghold / Lumbridge
  • Cantidad personalizable de huesos y monedas para traer
  • Puede caminar al desierto de nivel 30 y teletransportarse con un amuleto de gloria o una gran vaina de semillas (requiere completar MM2).
  • Puede tomar el Vino de zamorak hasta que muera, reapareciendo cerca del banco de Lumbridge.
  • Detecta jugadores cercanos y saltará mundos rápidamente si pueden atacarte
  • Modo rápido (utiliza huesos en el altar constantemente para obtener tasas de experiencia mucho más rápidas)
  • Velocidades de script ajustables
  • Detecta automáticamente qué banco debe usar. (Se basa en lo que tienes en tu inventario cuando comienza el script. Glory = Edgeville, Pod = Gnome Stronghold)

Riesgos

Deep Wilderness es un lugar muy peligroso, y aunque he implementado funciones para tratar de evitar la mayor pérdida posible, no puedo detener todo.
Si usa este script durante mucho tiempo, es probable que muera varias veces.

También he implementado límites estrictos en la cantidad de huesos que puede traer por viaje, esto varía según el tipo de hueso.
NO EJECUTE ESTE SCRIPT CON NINGÚN OBJETO DE VALOR EQUIPADO / EN SU INVENTARIO.

imagen.png.a6d67f6c82f455b2be377d8adf92f361.png

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Tom said:

yep, refresh scripts, it will be there for 12 hours since this post

Script seems great.  The one thing I could think to change might be switching worlds after a death.  In theory, if a person realizes that you're a bot, he could time your runs over and over again bc it takes a second to hop upon seeing another player.  I just came back to the game after a very, very long hiatus.  I think w the addition of loot keys, a lot more players might be pking at the alter.