iChaosAltar

Tom

51 minutes ago, Molten said:

Eh well I ran it maybe 6 months ago up to 90 prayer. The log isn’t really giving any logs except there was a message about a break handler intereupting, but my breaks box is unticked so it shouldn’t even be running. I tried it with an without fast mode ticked, and earlier when I ram it on the last account it was running quicker. This time it takes atleast 1-2 seconds between like each zammy wine click and makes it take forever to die. 

I will test it later tonight outside of the vm environment to see if for some reason it’s actual lag issue but the game doesn’t appear choppy or anything and it’s running with 4 cores plus 4gb allocated to the vm 

yeah the script itself is pretty CPU demanding, its checking if enemy players appear fairly often to give the best chance at escape.

I'll look into wines though, that shouldn't be slow

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, ccigam said:

Tried it, script runs really slow. Moves from tele spot to altar super duper slow. Uses bones on altar slow even in fast mode, in general runs slow.

When walking, it stops between each input. Had no FPS drops or anything, client ran smoothly. (In mirror)

Overall very dissapointed in my purchase.

It was slow while walking between places? Seems mirror specific. Are you open to giving it a test run without mirror just to compare so I can gather some data?