iChaosAltar

Tom

On 12/24/2020 at 7:17 PM, Tom said:

Added, Merry Christmas

Once the script teleports using the burning amulet it clicks on the map and starts heading to the altar but it always clicks on the same tile after the first click on the map. It looks really easy to detect. It looks like the bot has to have the player stand on that tile or it wont continue walking to the altar

Edit : Also seems like some pkers have figured out the pattern on the world hopping :/ would be great if it would randomize what world it jumps to

Edited by MrLights

22 hours ago, SMF said:

Do you still accept osrs gold? 

Thanks

No sorry

3 hours ago, MrLights said:

Once the script teleports using the burning amulet it clicks on the map and starts heading to the altar but it always clicks on the same tile after the first click on the map. It looks really easy to detect. It looks like the bot has to have the player stand on that tile or it wont continue walking to the altar

Edit : Also seems like some pkers have figured out the pattern on the world hopping :/ would be great if it would randomize what world it jumps to

Unfortunately making the world hopping random also severely decreases the world hopping speed, so it makes it more likely you get caught

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, 85mining99 said:

Hello I have purchased this bot and it keeps getting stuck after someone kills it can you incorporate bank all items and worn equipment so that it know from their to refresh what it needs to remove from bank thanks 

When it gets stuck, can you elaborate on what its doing? is it trying to do a certain thing

can confirm it bugs out after dying. https://gyazo.com/31a67c6485e03276fa23bda27720d4e5

have been babysitting it for 10 mins, still stuck in bank screen

Edit: if I deposit my whole invo into the bank, the script begins to work again, withdrawing bones/cash/ammy etc

A few other small bugs:

After all bones are buried (with glory in invo) it still suicides via the zammy wine.

It will try to unnote bones too quickly, which results in nothing being unnoted.

Edited by Cleaned

1 hour ago, Cleaned said:

can confirm it bugs out after dying. https://gyazo.com/31a67c6485e03276fa23bda27720d4e5

have been babysitting it for 10 mins, still stuck in bank screen

Edit: if I deposit my whole invo into the bank, the script begins to work again, withdrawing bones/cash/ammy etc

A few other small bugs:

After all bones are buried (with glory in invo) it still suicides via the zammy wine.

It will try to unnote bones too quickly, which results in nothing being unnoted.

Lookin into this now.

For the glory bug, make sure the glory is in your inventory when you START the script, and it will set your bank location for the rest of it. You may find that instead of banking in lumbridge though, it will walk all the way to edgeville. (not 100% certain on this one). If dying is happening frequently for you I would recommend just not using a glory at all. It is best when you have the respawn location set to edgeville (which costs 5m)

Edit: I've submitted a fix for the bot getting stuck at bank as well, it may take up to 24 hours to get approved though. (Version 1.25, you can see the version in the logger when you start the script)
Also slightly increased the delay for unnoting, let me know if it helps in the future

Edited by Tom

10 minutes ago, Tom said:

Lookin into this now.

For the glory bug, make sure the glory is in your inventory when you START the script, and it will set your bank location for the rest of it. You may find that instead of banking in lumbridge though, it will walk all the way to edgeville. (not 100% certain on this one). If dying is happening frequently for you I would recommend just not using a glory at all. It is best when you have the respawn location set to edgeville (which costs 5m)

Edit: I've submitted a fix for the bot getting stuck at bank as well, it may take up to 24 hours to get approved though. (Version 1.25, you can see the version in the logger when you start the script)
Also slightly increased the delay for unnoting, let me know if it helps in the future

appreciate your speedy response and work!

The mistake may of been me wearing the glory, i've put the glory in my invo now which should hopefully tell the bot to bank at edgeville and not die. Will you let you know.

I have also put all the items (bones/gp/burning ammy) in the same tab, perhaps the issue was them being in different tabs.

Edited by Cleaned

Ok. Put ammy of glory in invo, all items on same tab. I baby sat it while it did 100 bones. It DID tele to edgeeville via glory and it DID rebank, kinda.

It got out more bones, noted and non noted, and cash. However it stayed in the bank interface. I manually clicked away from bank and it went back to the bank and turned off this this in the log https://gyazo.com/532452e851131a6a6a625b2085428585?token=036ce0b2dd478da7f4de6e05890811ac

I am unsure on which teleport items it is referring to, I have multiple glories and burning ammys in the bank.

6 hours ago, Cleaned said:

Ok. Put ammy of glory in invo, all items on same tab. I baby sat it while it did 100 bones. It DID tele to edgeeville via glory and it DID rebank, kinda.

It got out more bones, noted and non noted, and cash. However it stayed in the bank interface. I manually clicked away from bank and it went back to the bank and turned off this this in the log https://gyazo.com/532452e851131a6a6a625b2085428585?token=036ce0b2dd478da7f4de6e05890811ac

I am unsure on which teleport items it is referring to, I have multiple glories and burning ammys in the bank.

Interesting, was there anything other than the teleport items in your inventory at this point? E.g. 1 bone

23 hours ago, Cleaned said:

New version is now live by the way