iChaosAltar

Tom

I've seen it work how it is intended to work..& vise versa. If 1 thing in my inventory is wrong, it won't even start. After it runs about 20 minutes how it should, it goes to unnote the bones like it has previous trips an it gets stuck in a loop. Keeps talking to mage an not choosing an option. Even when it has sucessfully unnoted the bones, it takes forever an is sloppy. I'm on mirror by the way if i haven't mentioned,

23 minutes ago, Outdoorjesse said:

I've seen it work how it is intended to work..& vise versa. If 1 thing in my inventory is wrong, it won't even start. After it runs about 20 minutes how it should, it goes to unnote the bones like it has previous trips an it gets stuck in a loop. Keeps talking to mage an not choosing an option. Even when it has sucessfully unnoted the bones, it takes forever an is sloppy. I'm on mirror by the way if i haven't mentioned,

Have you messed with the reaction time settings on mirror mode at all?

7 hours ago, qwerty junior said:

Hello! Can I get one trial please? :) Thank you!

Added

5 hours ago, Outdoorjesse said:

None at all man, using whatever the standard reaction times are. 

Alright cheers, I added some extra delay which should make it wait a little longer for the dialogue to appear when talking to the druid. I wasn't able to replicate the issue on stealth client.

This update isn't in yet (up to 24 hours to get approved), but the fix for going with only 4 bones should be

Appreciate it brother. I haven't clipped something in a long time but next time i go to use this script i will definitely try to catch a little clip of what kept happening to me to make things easier. It's hard to fix something when you haven't seen the issue or been able to replicate it. Appreciate the quick responses & help for sure @Tom

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...