iChaosAltar

Tom

1 hour ago, c friend said:

Just started it at edgy bank, it withdraws x amount coins then the noted bones followed by un noted. then it takes x coin again from the bank and just idles?

Was there anything in the log? It may indicate you don't have a specific item

Happy to extend your trial if necessary

49 minutes ago, Outdoorjesse said:

Can you atleast make it to where when it evades a pker, it doesn't hop 1 world down so if i get away the first time, i get found instantly again. Needs to world hop randomly, keeps fucking me because it hops worlds in a line.

36 minutes ago, Outdoorjesse said:

Script needs alot of work, not worth paying for. Absolutely no escaping pkers because it doesn't hop randomly, they literally follow you. Not if you die, its when you die.. it doesn't restock, it takes the 4 bones you kept on death an makes a trip out of 4 bones.. Waste of money :(

Hi

The problem with randomly hopping in the past is that OSBot is already very slow at hopping as it is, and it takes even longer to scroll through the list, this is why I opted to only jump one world down as it doesn't require any scrolling most of the time. I could possibly make it vary between going up and down, instead of always down the list without losing too much speed.

I'll put out an update now so that it will bank if you only have a few bones & aren't in the wilderness

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Hi

The problem with randomly hopping in the past is that OSBot is already very slow at hopping as it is, and it takes even longer to scroll through the list, this is why I opted to only jump one world down as it doesn't require any scrolling most of the time. I could possibly make it vary between going up and down, instead of always down the list without losing too much speed.

I'll put out an update now so that it will bank if you only have a few bones & aren't in the wilderness

So i've been trying to run this script all night an it always seems to have trouble with the unnoting bones. I've had to reset it every few trips because it gets stuck in a loop just talking to the mage over an over without unnoting bones.

9 minutes ago, Outdoorjesse said:

So i've been trying to run this script all night an it always seems to have trouble with the unnoting bones. I've had to reset it every few trips because it gets stuck in a loop just talking to the mage over an over without unnoting bones.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't? Or has it never successfully unnoted