iChaosAltar

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

***EDIT Bot is OK, i had 32bit java installed somehow. and memory was maxing out at 512mb and for some reason this bot seems to use about 850mb. bot works ok, only thing i can say it uses quite alot of cpu for a simple bot.  Also when it dies by a pker, and has 2 bones left in inventory & vurning ammy, it will tele back to use the 2 bones then suicide again to bank. inefficient. but works ok 

Edited by Dylaster4

4 hours ago, Dylaster4 said:

***EDIT Bot is OK, i had 32bit java installed somehow. and memory was maxing out at 512mb and for some reason this bot seems to use about 850mb. bot works ok, only thing i can say it uses quite alot of cpu for a simple bot.  Also when it dies by a pker, and has 2 bones left in inventory & vurning ammy, it will tele back to use the 2 bones then suicide again to bank. inefficient. but works ok 

The CPU usage is a combination of the OSBot webwalker, and constantly checking if there is an enemy nearby.

Some improvements are coming to the webwalker in the future, so should see that decrease.

Will look into this 2 bone thing

• Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...

not sure why it asks for coins and withdraws them without using it , watched the whole cycle, it withdraws burning amulet, bones, x amount of coins auto calculated then goes to altar, finishes and then dies by zamorak and loses the rest of the gp...

also fast mode isnt really fast mode it just right clicks and use on altar every 5 or so seconds lol

Edited by Shmeekz

11 hours ago, Shmeekz said:

not sure why it asks for coins and withdraws them without using it , watched the whole cycle, it withdraws burning amulet, bones, x amount of coins auto calculated then goes to altar, finishes and then dies by zamorak and loses the rest of the gp...

also fast mode isnt really fast mode it just right clicks and use on altar every 5 or so seconds lol

I think to stop it taking GP, you need to set the GP back to 0 after you set the number of bones