iChaosAltar

Tom

14 hours ago, talipen said:

Hey, happy to provide further feedback.

I tried both with fast mode and without. At first I used fast mode, however the it double right clicks each bone before using it.

I wasn't using mirror mode, i played around with the reaction time both higher and lower and had the same issues.

The pathing and world hop were the biggest issues, it would scroll through worlds and by the time it clicked it would already be dead, it also doesnt try and pray anytthing so you are dead if you get caught. Finally it often gets lost going to the altar from lava maze. It runs to west of hob goblins then gets stuck. The main issue with banknig was with lumbridgte edgeville worked no problems.

The world hopping thing should hopefully be fixed now, it was meant to scroll down to the next item in the list, not the bottom. (fix is up now)

Where abouts are these hobgoblins, are they in that cages area near the KBD pit?

As for lumbridge, best solution for now is to swap your spawn to falador or somewhere similar, the script should support all banks

57 minutes ago, Tom said:

The world hopping thing should hopefully be fixed now, it was meant to scroll down to the next item in the list, not the bottom. (fix is up now)

Where abouts are these hobgoblins, are they in that cages area near the KBD pit?

As for lumbridge, best solution for now is to swap your spawn to falador or somewhere similar, the script should support all banks

Update,

Both accounts were perm banned 1st offence after using this script. Both 1400+ total, and had been on a 72 hour cooldown since the last bot they used.

GG 8000 Zulrah KC accounts..

Edited by talipen

Its still scrolling through the world list to find a world before hopping, Only once so far ive seen it pick the next world on the list. With banking at lumbridge it miss clicks outside the castle a lot and sometimes walks around the first floor of lumbridge castle. When running to chaos altar it clicks on a tile to run to and waits until the character is there until it clicks the next tile to run to making it a little slow. I am using mirrored mode.

2 minutes ago, Wizzy Sleeve said:

Its still scrolling through the world list to find a world before hopping, Only once so far ive seen it pick the next world on the list. With banking at lumbridge it miss clicks outside the castle a lot and sometimes walks around the first floor of lumbridge castle. When running to chaos altar it clicks on a tile to run to and waits until the character is there until it clicks the next tile to run to making it a little slow. I am using mirrored mode.

Thanks, I gotta get this world hopping fixed. Are you able to change your spawn point to falador? Seems to be an issue with OSBots walker