iChaosAltar

Tom

ichaosaltar_logo.png 

Price: ONLY $3.50 FOR A LIFETIME PURCHASE

Only have RSGP? Buy an OSBot voucher HERE.

COMMENT ON THE THREAD FOR A 1 TIME 12 HOUR TRIAL

Description

This script will use bones on the Chaos altar located in level 38 wilderness.
This is a popular method for training prayer as the altar has a 50% chance of not consuming your bone,
meaning that if you use 100 dragon bones on it, you are going to get roughly 200 dragon bones worth of exp.

The rate of exp is the same as using bones on a gilded altar in a players house with 2 lit incenses, but at half the cost.

Features

• Burning amulet support
  • Banking at Edgeville / Gnome Stronghold / Lumbridge
  • Customisable amount of bones and coins to bring
  • Can walk to level 30 wilderness and teleport with an amulet of glory, or a grand seed pod (requires MM2 completion).
  • Can take the Wine of zamorak until it dies, respawning close to the Lumbridge bank
  • Detects nearby players and will hop worlds quickly if they are able to attack you
  • Fast mode (Uses bones on the altar constantly for much faster exp rates)
  • Adjustable script speeds
  • Auto detects which bank you should use. (Goes by what you have in your inventory when the script starts. Glory = Edgeville, Pod = Gnome Stronghold)

Risks

Deep wilderness is a very dangerous place, and while I have implemented features to try and avoid as much loss as possible, I can't stop everything.
If you use this script for a long time, chances are you are going to die a few times.

I have also implemented hard caps on the amount of bones you can bring per trip, this varies per bone type.
DO NOT RUN THIS SCRIPT WITH ANY VALUABLES EQUIPPED / IN YOUR INVENTORY.

image.png.a6d67f6c82f455b2be377d8adf92f361.png

Edited by Tom
  • Like 11
  • Heart 2

Can you check into this issue: The script gets stuck on the bank screen when I set bones to 28 and coins to 0 (I only want to do one inventory at a time).

Also, it sometimes runs to the left of lumby castle (outside) then corrects itself and runs to the stairs.

Additionally, it sometimes runs to second floor and goes to where the bank would be as if it was on the third floor.

Edited by xnefoo

3 hours ago, xnefoo said:

Can you check into this issue: The script gets stuck on the bank screen when I set bones to 28 and coins to 0 (I only want to do one inventory at a time).

Also, it sometimes runs to the left of lumby castle (outside) then corrects itself and runs to the stairs.

Additionally, it sometimes runs to second floor and goes to where the bank would be as if it was on the third floor.

Seems like OSBot walker is full of issues lately, those bottom 2 are pretty much out of my control at this point, however the first one I might be able to work with.

I'll test some fixes out

• 2 weeks later...