'Searching for OSRS client to attach to'

amDeep

1 minute ago, amDeep said:

Does mirror mode just go by your home IP? If so i'm assuming it would only be good for botting 2-3 accounts at a time?

It does use your home IP, but you can use 3rd Party programs like Proxifier to route certain traffic like the official OSRS client to go through a proxy, and you can use other clients like RuneLite or OsBuddy with your home IP instead. :) If you need help setting it up I gotcha, since that's what I've been working on the past few days.

• Heart 1

14 minutes ago, Runnwith said:

It does use your home IP, but you can use 3rd Party programs like Proxifier to route certain traffic like the official OSRS client to go through a proxy, and you can use other clients like RuneLite or OsBuddy with your home IP instead. :) If you need help setting it up I gotcha, since that's what I've been working on the past few days.

Yeah sure, if you could link me to a guide or give me a simple understanding of what to do that would be great!

2 minutes ago, amDeep said:

Yeah sure, if you could link me to a guide or give me a simple understanding of what to do that would be great!

This is the guide that I used, and if you need help making sure that it only does one client like the official OSRS client hit me up I can show you how I did it to just proxy that program and have my other clients still be on my home IP. :) 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Runnwith said:

This is the guide that I used, and if you need help making sure that it only does one client like the official OSRS client hit me up I can show you how I did it to just proxy that program and have my other clients still be on my home IP. :) 

Okay, thanks! I'll letcha know if I need anything else!

On 3/4/2019 at 5:12 PM, Runnwith said:

Hey, @Runnwith if you got time sometime wanna hop into Discord/Teamviewer and give me a quick run down. Thanks!