Gold Farming Help

mackeel90

Hello everyone, I've been inactive in the runescape community for a couple of years now and i'm just now getting back into the mix of things. I used to bot before I left, nothing serious though just wanted to get my main's stats up. Anyway to the topic at hand, I would like to get into gold farming but I'm not too sure how to do so. I've looked through a few goals post of a few members here and I see that just about all of them who have a what is considered a large bot farm do their own coding. I, myself don't code or know anything about coding so I was wondering for a person of my stature, how should I go along doing this the most efficient way possible? A lot of the people with the large gold mines have what seems to me, a person without coding knowledge, a very complex setup. What im looking for here isn't a money making method but all of the steps before that I should say? Being that i'm not a coder how would I be able to do what they do? In terms of having a means to create hundreds of accounts and having a database to store the information and so forth. I guess what i'm asking is do people sell "programs" like this. I haven't the slightest clue what to call it. I probably sound like a noob right now but fuck it, it doesn't hurt to try I guess. Don't flame me lmao

Since botting is very competitive, people aren't too eager to help out newcomers.

Here's how to get good at botting:

1. Read

Read threads. All of the basic botting Q's have been asked and answered 100s of times. Get as much info as you can from what's already been posted.

2. Experiment

No one method/strategy works for all people. Try out botting, try different strategies, see what works best for you.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, YoHoJo said:

Since botting is very competitive, people aren't too eager to help out newcomers.

Here's how to get good at botting:

1. Read

Read threads. All of the basic botting Q's have been asked and answered 100s of times. Get as much info as you can from what's already been posted.

2. Experiment

No one method/strategy works for all people. Try out botting, try different strategies, see what works best for you.

i myself can agree with what the user said above.

you dont need coding experience to make a big farm when coding your own scripts databases etc you make it just like you wanted.

trial and error is the best thing. you find a method you test it out. 

On 3/2/2019 at 11:24 PM, mackeel90 said:

I've looked through a few goals post of a few members here and I see that just about all of them who have a what is considered a large bot farm do their own coding. I, myself don't code or know anything about coding so I was wondering for a person of my stature, how should I go along doing this the most efficient way possible? A lot of the people with the large gold mines have what seems to me, a person without coding knowledge, a very complex setup. What im looking for here isn't a money making method but all of the steps before that I should say? Being that i'm not a coder how would I be able to do what they do? In terms of having a means to create hundreds of accounts and having a database to store the information and so forth. I guess what i'm asking is do people sell "programs" like this. I haven't the slightest clue what to call it. I probably sound like a noob right now but fuck it, it doesn't hurt to try I guess. Don't flame me lmao

Your course of action unless you do want to learn to code yourself is going to be investing in private scripts, bonds, getting comfortable waking up to see that all your accounts have been banned, and then having the drive to try again. It's not an easy process in the slightest. I would suggest starting small (1-3 accounts at a time) and find something that works for you. And as a side note, don't be afraid of suicide botting/botting accounts on a known frequently banned activity. Getting banned isn't an if, but a when, what matters is that you're achieving the goals to profit.

These are totally made up numbers and scenarios, but for the sake of simplicity in the example just roll with it: Say you have a person from whom you can purchase fresh tutorial accounts for USD 0.05 a pop, and in this magical land a mill is $1. Your main goal is going to be finding a method that has a ban rate wherein you make more than 50k gold before getting banned. As long as you're doing that and muling gold properly you will be profiting so losing these accounts is no problem to you. From there go explore, more trial and error, find something that makes you even more than your previous method and go with that.

As to a setup, it can be as automated and complex or basic as you want. Maybe you want to hire someone to set up an auto start for all your bots, all you need to do is feed it the accounts, or maybe you don't mind taking 30 minutes while you have your morning coffee to manually log in and move the accounts to where they need to be. The end result is the same, it just matters how much you want to pay.

On 3/3/2019 at 5:24 AM, mackeel90 said:

Hello everyone, I've been inactive in the runescape community for a couple of years now and i'm just now getting back into the mix of things. I used to bot before I left, nothing serious though just wanted to get my main's stats up. Anyway to the topic at hand, I would like to get into gold farming but I'm not too sure how to do so. I've looked through a few goals post of a few members here and I see that just about all of them who have a what is considered a large bot farm do their own coding. I, myself don't code or know anything about coding so I was wondering for a person of my stature, how should I go along doing this the most efficient way possible? A lot of the people with the large gold mines have what seems to me, a person without coding knowledge, a very complex setup. What im looking for here isn't a money making method but all of the steps before that I should say? Being that i'm not a coder how would I be able to do what they do? In terms of having a means to create hundreds of accounts and having a database to store the information and so forth. I guess what i'm asking is do people sell "programs" like this. I haven't the slightest clue what to call it. I probably sound like a noob right now but fuck it, it doesn't hurt to try I guess. Don't flame me lmao

I've just built my own gold farm so I'll throw in my 2 cents here;

If you want to farm serious money, you either have to put in a semi big investment, certainly a relatively big one if you're short on money to begin with, or you're going to have to learn to code.

First option is to shell out a, depending on your current economic situation of course, large sum of cash on what is essentially for you a dark hole with no bottom in sight. That's a really stupid thing to do so you'll first need to grab some free scripts, play around with it, manually do everything you can't yet do from account creation to replacement, and logging. Then you'll need to figure out if what you want to do is profitable or not, and finally once you maybe have it figured out, negotiate a price with someone willing to develop the tools you want for a price you're willing to pay, and when the bugs and missing features appear, and trust me they will, you'll need to pay even more for someone to fix it or add it for you. Depending on weather or not you actually got the source code from the first guy you paid, you may have to negotiate with the same guy, who then becomes your only supplier of what you need, permanently making sure that you will always have to pay top dollar. Of course some people will be nicer than others and you have some leverage because of the feedback system, but I think you know where i'm going with this.

Second option is to code it yourself. This takes some time, but will give you a valuable skill that is useful in many other situations and more importantly it gives you full control. If you want something done, you can just do it yourself. Now of course, you'll still have to learn the ins and outs of botting, but once you notice a problem, it becomes waay easier to fix, because if it's simple you can just fix it right away.

Of course there are loads of free tools available. I would check out the new one called RSMaster. I personally loved it's design, and it was really nice to look at and use, however it was too weak for my purposes, and when it was released I had already built my own Farm Manager that had a lot of features that RSMaster was and still is lacking. Now RSMaster, as far as I can see is completely open source so you can start with that and modify it as you go. I personally would just start from scratch and build one in Java, since the OSBot scripts come in java you can hit two targets with one bullet so to speak. However it might be easier and more motivating for you to have an already functional software, and be able to see the results immeditely. Either way, this is my reccomendations for you:

Start with free scripts, play around with them on throwaway accounts, see what works and what doesn't and after that it's all up to you how you want to go about doing it! :)