Botting a pure.

Jerry

3 hours ago, Promo said:

I wouldnt ever use a ranging guild bot. Afking sand crabs with a script or nmz is way less banable.

I've seen some crazy Range Guild gains, like people running 12+ hours and not incurring any bans? Could this be confirmed by someone? I figure maybe once you get past the main banning phase. Pre-60 skills the ban rate goes way down? Might be wrong! 

11 minutes ago, bexxe said:

Aren't you afraid to post all your lvl's on a botting site? As you might know, Jagex also reads all these pages? but yea.. nice progress anyway and wondering if ranging guild still works or is this just asking for a ban? only bots use this guild lol

My hunter and RC level are unknown for a reason.

Edited by Jerry

• 2 months later...

Hey @Jerry

Im trying to do the same only for the f2p Pures (40attack/50str/1deff/50 range)

Once an account gets going I seem to have no issues with it getting banned.  My only issue is the first few levels/days.  Could you recommend a f2p starting routine to not get banned? 

My latest attempt that still got me banned was...

-on a fresh proxy, using the same proxy to make the account through rs website as well.

-use AIO to complete tutorial island

-Use Perfect fighter to fight cows and loot a few hides for like 1-2k gold (2 banks runs? I did notice I would die like 5 times before I would get enough hides)

-Go to ge sell hides then buy full iron set and a little food - walk there with Explvs walker

-Go to sewers and kill rats using perfect fighter

-Kept total playtime under 4 hours.

28 minutes ago, Botthestrange said:

Hey @Jerry

Im trying to do the same only for the f2p Pures (40attack/50str/1deff/50 range)

Once an account gets going I seem to have no issues with it getting banned.  My only issue is the first few levels/days.  Could you recommend a f2p starting routine to not get banned? 

My latest attempt that still got me banned was...

-on a fresh proxy, using the same proxy to make the account through rs website as well.

-use AIO to complete tutorial island

-Use Perfect fighter to fight cows and loot a few hides for like 1-2k gold (2 banks runs? I did notice I would die like 5 times before I would get enough hides)

-Go to ge sell hides then buy full iron set and a little food - walk there with Explvs walker

-Go to sewers and kill rats using perfect fighter

-Kept total playtime under 4 hours.

killed chickens on one account F2P,MM and had it bot till 29 atk, 25 str, 20 def and it didnt get banned, left over night as well. i used OSfighter to do that with as well.

5 minutes ago, manko said:

killed chickens on one account F2P,MM and had it bot till 29 atk, 25 str, 20 def and it didnt get banned, left over night as well. i used OSfighter to do that with as well.

Haha dang, 29 atk, 25 st, and 20 def just from chickens?  Also sorry for the lack of knowledge returning player, what do you mean by MM?

10 minutes ago, Botthestrange said:

Haha dang, 29 atk, 25 st, and 20 def just from chickens?  Also sorry for the lack of knowledge returning player, what do you mean by MM?

mirror mode

i will say this account is about 3/4k days old as its one off my WC bots from back in 2010ish so that my have somethink to do with it.