Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

3 hours ago, sammyd1337 said:

does the bot support any bosses currently? like the Tzhaar Jad?

Don't believe so. There's a bot specifically for Jad called 'FrostCaves' though that has worked for me in the past. Malcolm and Juggles made this script so without a doubt they could make a killer fight caves script but I feel they're doing a great job with the scripts they're managing now. Also, my apologizes for advertising other bots on this thread :/

On 2/13/2022 at 11:40 PM, joneszRR said:

Hey,

Have you thought about any kind of lifetime option for this script?

On 2/14/2022 at 7:07 PM, JustSe7en said:

I would be interested as well just as long as the devs want to continue to keep this script updated and running smoothly. 

Currently no plans in this but if I saw a big increase in this demand I'd probably reconsider.

5 hours ago, sammyd1337 said:

does the bot support any bosses currently? like the Tzhaar Jad?

Not currently but with the V2 rework (someday) the intention is to have bosses included in that but it's likely a ways away for bosses to be included.

• Like 1

few things i've noticed with the bot that would help it run a bit more smooth.

When using the tree to travel for some reason it it doesnt use the gnome stronghold teleport to go to nieve, it uses the travel part to ardougne then runs all the way up to nieve. Doesn't make any sense when the gnome stronghold teleport is like 30 steps from the slayer master?

Also almost every inventory it grabs a skills/games necklace yet never uses it at all. Just takes up an extra space. I'm wearing a glory and ring of life shouldnt the bot teleport to edgeville or grand exchange? 

And when u select eat food to full health, it gets the entire inventory it needs, then uses the food in the inventory to eat, so you sometimes go to kill monsters with 3 less food than you could be. It should go to bank, eat to full health, then stock the inventory

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The script will sometimes get stuck when purchasing items from the GE. If the item isn't selling for the price is trying to buy it at, it will fill up all GE slots with buy offers for that item and just idle.

In addition, I found that the script will get stuck when trying to enter the Edgeville dungeon from Edgeville to talk to Vannaka. It has a hard time clicking on the trap door and will sometimes miss-click outside of the little building, and get stuck on the wall outside.

Edited by lxx

Been using this script for a while now. Currently at 87 range and 94 strengths with 81 slayer using this script. Pretty good considering I started with everything at level 10-15. 

Few issues I have noticed are, when using a cannon for a task, if the character needs to bank it seems it will forget that it had a cannon and bank the cannon balls and will not pick up the cannon again. 

Another one I noticed is that it will sometimes not be able to click on the spirit tree at the GE to teleport. It will click and run around the tree until you stop the script manually. 

Another issue is the same as someone stated above about the hell hounds. 

Coolest thing I have noticed is that the bot will talk to a player and say a few phrases if someone nearby says hello or something similar. 

I did have 1 temp ban during my journey but overall, I am impressed. 17m+ Combat xp gained and 2m+ slayer xp gained.

I'd rate this script a 8.5/10 at the moment. Once the bugs are sorted it will be perfect. 

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, of Guthix said:

Heads up that if your character has not entered the Wilderness before an Earth warriors task it will get stuck at the warning shown when clicking on the gate. Was stuck for 2hrs before I noticed - fingers crossed.

Yeah you should have that screen disabled before using the script 😛 

• Sad 1