Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

2 hours ago, Block said:

Correction, it happens to multiple desert tasks. teleports to castle wars and then runs around in that area for some reason. 

This is a known issue and I believe it's caused when heading to the bank for breaks.

On 6/19/2021 at 3:32 PM, tstudent said:

Hey when is the dynamic combat support coming?

Now that I am out of school I should have a bit more time this summer.

I do work full time but I'd really love to get V2 out because the quality of life is just such a massive improvement 

9 hours ago, Malcolm said:

This is a known issue and I believe it's caused when heading to the bank for breaks.

Now that I am out of school I should have a bit more time this summer.

I do work full time but I'd really love to get V2 out because the quality of life is just such a massive improvement 

so is there an option that allows me to turn off walking to bank when breaking so that this doesn't happen? or does that mean i have to turn off breaking all together

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yo just had my trial for this script, did two tasks just fine for vannaka, but then i got a task for terror dogs... Bot ran into the bank from vannaka and said "restocking" took with it an empty glory amulet and the cash stack, ran to vannaka to trade then it ran back to bank and took another glory amulet with charges from the bank, ran back to vannaka to trade and then this appeared in the log:

[INFO][Bot #2][07/21 02:44:27 ap.]: Restock
[ERROR][Bot #2][07/21 02:44:27 ap.]: Amount return -1, please report
[INFO][Bot #2][07/21 02:44:28 ap.]: Restock
[ERROR][Bot #2][07/21 02:44:28 ap.]: Amount return -1, please report
[INFO][Bot #2][07/21 02:44:30 ap.]: Restock

Tried restarting it from various places with just the gem+varrock teletab in inventory but it did the exact same thing. Never got it to work. Now im off to sleep, hopefully ill get it fixed tomorrow when i wake up so i can actually try the script out. :D Other then this annoyance it did a good job, must be a hard script to do. :)