Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

2 hours ago, JustSe7en said:

For whatever reason on my Kalphite task it will get to the area fine but then come up with a bunch of errors that I can't save because the whole OSBOT client freezes. Not sure what's going on there but just thought i'd bring it to your attention. @Malcolm @Juggles

Have the logger open before and screenshot it so we can see

• Like 1

I know I'm suggesting a lot and I apologize as the bot is really great as is but I still feel there could be some improvements to make it perfect. Like I mentioned earlier if you could add an option to set level limits if using super combats. I find my stats dropping back all the way down to normal then it will repot. Also, possibly adding in an option to change weapons to spec instead of just using the weapon that is currently equipped.

Thanks again for the hard work and hopefully some of these suggestions will be implemented :) Thanks @Malcolm@Juggles

Hey guys, I've been trying this script for only a day so far but I'm overall really impressed by how independent and effective it is. 

If I may ask, is there a faster way to reach Nieve/Steve? The script always seems to walk to them which takes up a lot of time (compared to Vannaka where it uses amulet of glory teleports)

1 hour ago, got0wnedbad said:

Hey guys, I've been trying this script for only a day so far but I'm overall really impressed by how independent and effective it is. 

If I may ask, is there a faster way to reach Nieve/Steve? The script always seems to walk to them which takes up a lot of time (compared to Vannaka where it uses amulet of glory teleports)

Do you have grand tree unlocked?

• Like 1