Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

On 4/6/2021 at 12:14 PM, JustSe7en said:

Also I saw that @TwistedVIP (sorry if I tagged the wrong person) posted some very good suggestions in the Discord channel. I'll copy them here so people can see. 

A suggestion that would be nice to see would be to improve the bone burying option so that instead of just a simple enable/disable, you could select a "base level" of bones to bury from (or a multi-selection box to select which bones we'd like to bury). It's very inefficient to bury all regular bones, but I'd like to be able to bury Baby dragon bones, Big bones, etc. If using the multi-selection box, I'd be able to also have it so that I won't have Dragon bones selected so that it will pickup and bank them so I won't deplete all my money.

Another suggestion, which would obviously be a bit more difficult, would be the ability to optionally profile individual monsters will certain equipment. So if I'm doing steel dragons, I'd like to go magic and use either iban blast/trident. And then go back to the "default" equipment for other tasks which were not custom profiles.

^^^^^ IN MY OPINION THIS WOULD BE A HUGE UPDATE AND POSSIBLY HELP WITH ANTI-BAN! ^^^^^^

Like Twisted said I would assume this would take a lot of time and effort to code all of that but if you guys are looking for a project to pick up I suggest this one. Hell I'd pay more for the bot if you guys added this.

Some suggestions from myself is that it would be nice to be able to pick a main weapon, a special attack weapon, an off-hand weapon in the GUI menu and then the ability for the bot to switch back to the main weapon once your special attack is depleted. 

Also I know you guys are busy and I completely understand that. But please adding in an option for pulling out stamina potions(4) instead of (1) doses because it's horrid babysitting my bot and watching it walk for 10 minutes.

Yup those were my suggestions on there :)

Definitely would love to see if it'd be possible to get any of those features implemented. Additionally, would be awesome to see if there could be support for the superior monsters as well. I've unlocked em but since the superiors don't attack you automatically, the bot will just completely ignore them wasting a good potential 3k slayer xp.

Either way, this thing is still really impressive as a whole from using it. Just figured I'd help add suggestions where I can.

de7665a2c1.png

the gargs in the abby slayer area sometimes attack and get the bot stuck since you cant attack them off task.

On 4/20/2021 at 12:50 PM, bdoublez said:

Just today it started going to the GE and buying food in 100 increments. Even though I have 1400 in the bank. Tried both Manta rays and sharks. Any suggestions? 

Also, PLEASE include a point boosting mode. Would be extremely helpful 

Thanks, great script A+

restart and see if that fixes, if not just buy a bunch and disable restocking for that item (i think setting it to 0 works)

43 minutes ago, fiverman1 said:

de7665a2c1.png

the gargs in the abby slayer area sometimes attack and get the bot stuck since you cant attack them off task.

restart and see if that fixes, if not just buy a bunch and disable restocking for that item (i think setting it to 0 works)

You're killing them off task or was this on task?