Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

• 3 weeks later...

Recently my osbot breaks when using this script. It says "null" on startup and then osbot completely breaks and I'm unable to click anything. I can see everything perfectly normally as people are still running around but I have to force close osbot and it takes about a minute for OSRS vanilla client to unhook from osbot and be able to be interacted with.

Using mirror mode new mouse and hardware mouse settings - changing any of these settings does not help at all. I typically start the bot from Edgeville bank with Slayer Gem in inventory. No problem with any other premium script at the moment though. Was working perfectly fine until about a week ago - I figured it was an isolated incident and thought I should take a break anyway. It is still broken so I figured I should start here.

Edited by Azurini

2 hours ago, Azurini said:

Recently my osbot breaks when using this script. It says "null" on startup and then osbot completely breaks and I'm unable to click anything. I can see everything perfectly normally as people are still running around but I have to force close osbot and it takes about a minute for OSRS vanilla client to unhook from osbot and be able to be interacted with.

Using mirror mode new mouse and hardware mouse settings - changing any of these settings does not help at all. I typically start the bot from Edgeville bank with Slayer Gem in inventory. No problem with any other premium script at the moment though. Was working perfectly fine until about a week ago - I figured it was an isolated incident and thought I should take a break anyway. It is still broken so I figured I should start here.

Hi can you post your settings + logger so I can take a look

4 hours ago, Azurini said:

Sure thing where would those logs be stored?

edit:

Somehow the script is back to working order - flawless as always. 10/10 cannot recommend enough.

Were you running on mirror mode? If you dont load mirror mode correctly, some of the hooks wont load properly. Make sure to load official osrs client completely, then open osbot, login in runescape via osbot

1 hour ago, aceslone said:

Yeah i took a break from osrs so i cancelled it after a month. but id like to renew it now if possible. 

That's not possible now in that case.

You have a grace period of 24hrs after the expiration to get the renewal price. 

You'll have to pay the original price and then renew each month after that again