Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

On 10/20/2020 at 5:25 PM, Juggles said:

Currently the script only supports melee as melee is efficient for 95% of tasks. It was polled earlier this year to add blowpipe or not but as almost no one uses range for slayer we didnt add it. 
It does have prayer support for specific tasks, like aberrant spectres, dragons, black demons etc

If you have leaf blade attack requirement, you can use 1 hand range weapons, and it works mint with range! i have done it in the past with nieve tasks, some were dodgy. dragons didnt work very well because it would think it was meleing them. 

but if you never start dragonslayer, thats not a problem! vaneka tasks 100% flawless with single hand thrown, or crossbows. (obviously use at ur own risk)
im doing mele now, but this account was originally 100% range. got 80 from cannon, and ranging slay tasksimage.png.b5f35142a2870d7d88e86f5a448bf0f1.png

12 hours ago, Tka619 said:

has any1 had luck with script like gotten above 80 slayer?

ive gotten 82 but then i got ban, nieve tasks, its a good idea to watch until you know all the tasks are ironed out. 
also hard to say if it was from the slay bot or not.

Edited by fiverman1

On 10/21/2020 at 3:49 PM, tappypkr said:

hey mate, the script keeps getting stuck on sanibach (the guy in karamja dungeon) it just keeps paying him and doesnt go through the door

Hi I just tested this feature and it is working for me. Did you check the box for free access to brimhaven but dont have free access? You have to pay on your acc to get the free access. Pls check this for me and let me know

31 minutes ago, SMF said:

Hello, If I dont renew let´s say for the next following month, will I still have the script in my osbot account for when I wish to renew the subscription? 

Thanks

Hi the way osbot has it set up is that if you dont renew, you have to repurchase it again

Y

16 minutes ago, tomotank said:

having a problem with ice giants it just kills ice warriors instead

EDIT: sorry it was because of aggro i didnt lose aggro it was the ice warriors attacking me not the script attacking them,sorry again

Yeah sadly that is the only place to kill Ice Giants and for the first 10 minutes you have aggro on so the ice warriors will occassionaly PJ you

55 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Hi the way osbot has it set up is that if you dont renew, you have to repurchase it again

Y

Yeah sadly that is the only place to kill Ice Giants and for the first 10 minutes you have aggro on so the ice warriors will occassionaly PJ you

Well thats not fair and there should be a way to turn around that,

Thanks for the reply

On 5/5/2019 at 5:50 AM, Juggles said:

I've tested that master for over 15 hours and ran flawlessly on those tasks. 

I just tested that master today and was working good. 

You are not checking "Kill off task" correct?

Which task specifically did it grab and just sit at bank? Did logger show anything? 

i just bought the script to use with my HCIM

but the script fails instantly, because it is on my HCIM. i dont have tele tabs. is it possible to use Runes? otherwise, am i able to get a refund? :(

1 hour ago, S0905523 said:

i just bought the script to use with my HCIM

but the script fails instantly, because it is on my HCIM. i dont have tele tabs. is it possible to use Runes? otherwise, am i able to get a refund? :(

ofc its not possible on a hcim ? 

if you read the thread it clearly states evrything is automated ..

that means it buys supplies at the GE

if i where you start a new accont bot the skills done for all the quests of stealthquester run the script then start slayer its amazing

definitly 1 of the best scrips on osbot in my understanding

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Malcolm said:

V2 I intend to include Ironman support, however I need a lot of user feedback for how to handle some things like teleportation or alternative items to tasks etc.

what feedback do you require? i just purchased it yesterday, but obviously doesnt work. is it possible to get a refund? happy so subscribe once iron support is implemented. I am also happy to help with development if required