Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

6 minutes ago, tomotank said:

can i run this off a level 3 account fresh off tutorial island if i give it members a few mil gp for gear and a few varrock teleports?

I wouldn't suggest running it on level 3s.
You probably can but it was never tested/intended.

I'd suggest getting at least some basic combat stats first. 

1 hour ago, Malcolm said:

I wouldn't suggest running it on level 3s.
You probably can but it was never tested/intended.

I'd suggest getting at least some basic combat stats first. 

Thanks for replying so fast , I wasn’t actually going to bot on a level 3 was just curious if it was possible I have an account with base 65 melee stats I’m going to run it on when I get paid Wednesday was just curious to if there was any required stats 

15 hours ago, tomotank said:

Thanks for replying so fast , I wasn’t actually going to bot on a level 3 was just curious if it was possible I have an account with base 65 melee stats I’m going to run it on when I get paid Wednesday was just curious to if there was any required stats 

No stat requirements. Just start it with some GP and a varrock teleport in the bank. Only other requirement is if you plan on doing Spiritual creatures task, make sure you have entered GWD at least one time yourself(This task is like 65+ slayer so it only matters if you're that high)

On 10/19/2020 at 3:45 PM, Juggles said:

No stat requirements. Just start it with some GP and a varrock teleport in the bank. Only other requirement is if you plan on doing Spiritual creatures task, make sure you have entered GWD at least one time yourself(This task is like 65+ slayer so it only matters if you're that high)

Does this mean the script buys gear as well? I thought I had to manually buy everything etc and then you could run it. But basically if I had a lvl 70 or so, throw a few mill on it and let it run it should do everything itself?:o

1 hour ago, MaxedTitans said:

Does this mean the script buys gear as well? I thought I had to manually buy everything etc and then you could run it. But basically if I had a lvl 70 or so, throw a few mill on it and let it run it should do everything itself?:o

It buys any required items for tasks. Start it with your best weapon/armor and it will swap it to other required items automatically

Is it possible to set it up to use different attack styles on different task's? ;o 

Like if i want to use range on aberrant spectres. :o and melee or all other task's? :o 

does it have prayer support? :o like using overheads and drinking prayer potions?

Edited by ammanizzo

2 hours ago, ammanizzo said:

Is it possible to set it up to use different attack styles on different task's? ;o 

Like if i want to use range on aberrant spectres. :o and melee or all other task's? :o 

does it have prayer support? :o like using overheads and drinking prayer potions?

Currently the script only supports melee as melee is efficient for 95% of tasks. It was polled earlier this year to add blowpipe or not but as almost no one uses range for slayer we didnt add it. 
It does have prayer support for specific tasks, like aberrant spectres, dragons, black demons etc