Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

Script went through the 70 agility tunnel in taverly dungeon, the one that leads to blue dragons and then ran all the way to get dusty key? 

Is it possible to recognise 70 agil and then skip the dusty key step? This was for blk demon task. 

(First time using script so probably some information about this I dont know, I'm thinking aslong as the key is in the bank it will skip going for it, ill make sure to keep the dusty key in the bank anyway.)

6 hours ago, 12346720 said:

Script went through the 70 agility tunnel in taverly dungeon, the one that leads to blue dragons and then ran all the way to get dusty key? 

Is it possible to recognise 70 agil and then skip the dusty key step? This was for blk demon task. 

(First time using script so probably some information about this I dont know, I'm thinking aslong as the key is in the bank it will skip going for it, ill make sure to keep the dusty key in the bank anyway.)

Yes that is correct sir! As long as you have the key it won't need to grab one

Couple things I noticed. 

The slayer task was Lizardman and when it teleported to Farming Guild it just stood there, didn't try to open anything. Once I manually opened the door it started moving to where it needed to go. 

For spiritual rangers, it changed all my gear but stayed at the bank and didn't even attempt to go towards GWD. 

just bought it and gonna do it on a fresh acc with 20 range and expirment a bit 

but i  got a question does the bot safespot the monsters ? because i want to do range and defence no melee , i dont see an option for it

EDIT: i see it doesnt safespot forget my question <3

Edited by gekkebakker

On 8/30/2020 at 2:07 AM, Juggles said:

Yes that is correct sir! As long as you have the key it won't need to grab one

He was saying he has 70 agility so he doesn't need the key. So he was asking if the bot could recognize the 70 agility and take the agility shortcut instead of using the key

Also just curious, when was the last ban reported for this script?

Edited by Timekeeper