Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

1 hour ago, Tanqied said:

Ah I see, also so I'm not able to just use prayer pots for the task? Also the stamina potions don't get used (1 dose) prior to the task as well. Also is there a way to let it use my blowpipe on dragon tasks for dragon tasks for Nieve? It tends not to be able to survive very long with the lack of food from the amount of prayer pots it withdraws. Thanks for the help!

You can't use a Blowpipe on dragon tasks bc you need an anti fire shield. 
I'll look into the Stamina pot issue. Was working fine for me yesterday. Is it withdrawing it but not drinking it at the bank? 
Prayer pots are used for specific tasks that we assigned them to such as Aberrant spectres 

34 minutes ago, Juggles said:

You can't use a Blowpipe on dragon tasks bc you need an anti fire shield. 
I'll look into the Stamina pot issue. Was working fine for me yesterday. Is it withdrawing it but not drinking it at the bank? 
Prayer pots are used for specific tasks that we assigned them to such as Aberrant spectres 

Once it switches to dfs I would have to manually switch back to blowpipe for example for future tasks correct? Also yes it doesn't drink Stamina potion prior to the task at the bank. 

Does this work with ironmen? after trying for a few hours. the script stops after returning to bank. since I am using this on an ironman I have it set to use teh trout in my bank. but doesnt take  any out just deposits all items and logs out. and since I cannot use the GE it just sit there trying to restock in a endless loop.

Edited by dustybigdick

On 3/1/2019 at 11:03 AM, Malcolm said:

1EK2O5c.png?1AKILTgi.png?17cmTG9E.pngKsCgW9H.png?1AllJlPr.png?1

Created by @Juggles && @Malcolm

Want to purchase? Click here!

For trials please join the discord and request one using our discord bot!

32575a24b5f78f73f29afee44c40e08a.gif

573942102e1d4e05e3aa3bdb212e0044.png

c4c0a60d12092223e49b7252c63aa45d.png

e1cb46b2a349564f81e0571526e999f4.png

This script is 100% automated. It will restock on any supplies needed, grab new tasks, bank and kill!

Current Features in script: 

• Grabbing new task once finished.
  • Using Enchanted gem to recognize task.
  • Bank support when out of food and before next task.
  • Grabbing correct equipment for next task.
  • Restocking Support. (GE or Slayer Master)
  • Food support and potion support.
  • Walking method which uses the fastest routes, specific killing methods for each slayer task(Example: Using Salt on Slugs or Mirror shield for Cockatrice).
  • Customizable looting
  • Alching
  • Killing slayer monsters off task
  • Email Notifications
  • Dynamic signature and high-scores!

Current Supported Slayer Masters

• Turael
  • Vannaka
  • Nieve/Steve
  • Duradel

FAQ:

1.) What do I need to start the script? 

• 1 Varrock teleport tab and that is it. The script will buy everything else and resupply.

2.) Can I use a Slayer helm on special tasks such as RockSlugs? 

• Yes just tick the checkbox to use a Slayer Helm and it will override the required items for that task

3.) How should I start the script?

• Have the gear you want to use equipped.

4.) What is the recommended way to start the script?

• The best way to start the script is with an enchanted gem in your inventory. It will recognize your current task. If no task is assigned, it will travel to the selected slayer master. If using Turael, start with a Games Necklace in inventory for fastest travel. If using Vannaka, start with a Glory in inventory for fastest travel.

5.) When does it bank?

• It will bank at the start of the script unless you check the box to not bank on start. After each task, it will rebank.

6.) How do I report bugs?

• You can post below or join the discord for fastest communication. If you run into any issues, let Malcolm or Juggles know :)

7.) What does "Check bank for list of items" checkbox do?

• This is a tool to use solely to check the items in your bank. This will just show you what items you are missing in your bank. Once you do this, you can restart the script with it checked. This must not be checked to run the script. It is solely a tool. 

8.) Should I have "Tick to Enable Restocking" on? 

• This should be ticked for 99% of users. You want the script to go and buy you supplies when you are out.  If unchecked and you are missing an item, it will stop the script. 

Updates In The Near Future:

• Skipping Tasks
  • Dynamic Combat support (Do melee on some tasks and range/magic on other tasks depending on selection)

Default Item List - Customize if you prefer:

Reveal hidden contents

Uncut dragonstone, Uncut onyx, Dragon bones, Rune med helm,Rune full helm, Rune platelegs, Rune platebody, Rune chainbody, Rune kiteshield, Rune sq shield, Rune scimitar, Rune dagger, Rune longsword, Rune 2h sword, Dragon scimitar, Dragon dagger, Dragon longsword, Dragon 2h sword, Dragon mace, Mystic gloves, Dragon spear, Mystic hat,Shield left half, Dragon med helm, Dragon plateskirt, Dragon platelegs, Mystic gloves, Draconic visage, Lava battlestaff, Mystic boot, Mystic hat, Crystal key, Rune boots, Abyssal whip, Dark bow, Nature rune, Blood rune, Death rune, Chaos rune, Cosmic rune, Law rune, Soul rune, Rune arrow, Green dragonhide, Blue dragonhide, Ranarr seed, Toadflax seed, Snapdragon seed, Dwarf weed seed, Dragon chainbody, Dragon boots, Granite maul, Grimy ranarr weed, Ranarr weed, Runite bar,Loop half of key,Tooth half of key

Update Log:

Reveal hidden contents

Please join our discord to see up to date update logs!

BUG REPORT TEMPLATE:

Reveal hidden contents

While reporting a bug please include the following information with your bug report.

1.) Version Number

2.) A screenshot of your bot client with the logger included ( Black out any usernames so you don't get banned :doge: )

3.) A quick description of how the bug occurred if you were at your PC when the bug took place.

Pictures/Gifs:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.336ced56693be203603b331dd778383b.png

gAoP4BX.png

9ff19079aa8b9c0f8e079dc6a55ba440.gif

f386aa2496c033f358230bf7768a2ee6.gif

79173d681b00bfc024b76b8d1e5286f3.gif

3dd004c442e89176c64f947c3b5906c7.gif

45ff76c2cf86831c6d0f89c106548998.gif

51973633411947067f034e0967a5a0b5.gif

High-scores and Dynamic Signature

sig.php?rsn=All%20Users

You can find the high-scores and dynamic signature on our website here!

https://ultimatescripts.xyz/

image.png.8de42964a86eac2b564b404578778a4e.png

https://discord.gg/8NzeeQZ

To donate to the developers:

https://ultimatescripts.xyz/donate/

Hey bro, i have already bought the script 1 time and now it is still asking me to pay 15 euros if i want to renew it, why isnt it 10 euros? I would really love it to but it again.

2 hours ago, Dutchsmoker420 said:

Hey bro, i have already bought the script 1 time and now it is still asking me to pay 15 euros if i want to renew it, why isnt it 10 euros? I would really love it to but it again.

If you've missed the renewal date grace period it the store will put you back to the original purchase price

• Sad 1

Hello, recently I was fortunate to win a 1 week authorization for this script. I found a problem. I came back to computer and it was in grand exchange buying shantay passes, all g.e slots full with shantay passes trying to buy10 at a time for 18gp ea. Is at a stand still. I will stock up manually for now. 

Here I had cancelled some of the offers before taking the screenshot.

VVV

image.png.843f30a0674842e0ba3dc27d27e69c9e.png

image.png.dc66c64e4da1fd47e8f5a38fc25181b5.png

Edited by greiter

7 hours ago, greiter said:

Hello, recently I was fortunate to win a 1 week authorization for this script. I found a problem. I came back to computer and it was in grand exchange buying shantay passes, all g.e slots full with shantay passes trying to buy10 at a time for 18gp ea. Is at a stand still. I will stock up manually for now. 

Here I had cancelled some of the offers before taking the screenshot.

VVV

image.png.843f30a0674842e0ba3dc27d27e69c9e.png

image.png.dc66c64e4da1fd47e8f5a38fc25181b5.png

@Malcolm

• Boge 1