Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

59 minutes ago, JustinGLX said:

How do I get rid of the black cover which shows the item list of what I don't have when I run the script?

Edit: When I run the script, it checks the item list and won't start a task at all.

Hi please read the guide on the thread for detailed instructions on every feature.

https://gyazo.com/7721397b7cb2c01935e5949479eead9b

So far done about 15 or so task. Everything's looking great. I did notice drakes wouldn't register in any way. Not sure if that's been looked at yet. 

Kurask, Abyssal Demons on task, Iron drags, Bloodvelds, Toks are some of the few I can remember off the top of my head that ran super smooth with all listed pick ups.

Transitioning from a Kurask task to Nechs it kept the leaf bladed axe in hand rather than pulling a different weapon. Not a huge deal but just updating as I see things. Still running real great just keeping an eye on things as it goes. 

1 hour ago, JustinGLX said:

Hmm. What is the ban rate on this script? I had it run for 3 hours and was already given a perma ban on my account. luckily it was an account I had only created about a month ago, and it was never botted on previously.

I've ran it for quite a few days and had no issues. Did you leave it unattended rather than keeping an eye on it? With any bots that require you being exposed rather than in an instance it doesn't hurt to keep an eye on it. Especially with a bot that has so many moving parts... anything can happen to glitch. 

Or it being such a new account is always something they keep an eye on so if it doesn't have many IN Game hours played on it you risking more chance of being banned.

Edited by Scandalous

7 hours ago, Scandalous said:

So far done about 15 or so task. Everything's looking great. I did notice drakes wouldn't register in any way. Not sure if that's been looked at yet. 

Kurask, Abyssal Demons on task, Iron drags, Bloodvelds, Toks are some of the few I can remember off the top of my head that ran super smooth with all listed pick ups.

What is Drakes?

14 hours ago, Scandalous said:

Transitioning from a Kurask task to Nechs it kept the leaf bladed axe in hand rather than pulling a different weapon. Not a huge deal but just updating as I see things. Still running real great just keeping an eye on things as it goes. 

I've ran it for quite a few days and had no issues. Did you leave it unattended rather than keeping an eye on it? With any bots that require you being exposed rather than in an instance it doesn't hurt to keep an eye on it. Especially with a bot that has so many moving parts... anything can happen to glitch. 

Or it being such a new account is always something they keep an eye on so if it doesn't have many IN Game hours played on it you risking more chance of being banned.

I first just want to mention as well I am in no way blaming you at all, the ban was on me, as I was just curious. But the account didn't have too many hours on it, but not to be considered a "new account". it had 90 range and other stats/quests so it had several hours played. I'm just trying to see if it was my mess up or if something actually went wrong. I did leave it unattended mostly for the three hours I ran it, however i checked on it periodically - about every 20-30 minutes or so to make sure it was functioning correctly and it was. It's safe to say it was a solid script in terms of actually working, I'm still just unsure as to how it got banned so quickly, especially never using a bot on the account prior, lol. Regardless I knew the consequences and expected a ban sooner or later.

5 hours ago, Juggles said:

Oh interesting never even heard of them. They must not have existed when we first made the script. I'll look into adding them in a future update. Thanks for letting me know 

Absolutely brother, I'll keep up the updates so long as the account stays up. If it does I'll get another and keep testing different task.