Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

For whatever reason I copied the loot list from the main page but it is missing A LOT of loot. Even when I put the value to pick up over $5k it wouldn't pick up stacks of blood runes worth $10k. I notice on the list that some of the items are listed as such: Blood runes, Death runes, etc. then some items are listed like Mystic hat,Shield_left_half..... Should there be spaces in between each comma or not? It just seems to miss a lot of drops and it's rather frustrating as I'm trying to make some profit off of slayer. @Juggles

Running on mirror BTW.

Edited by MTSe7en
more info

27 minutes ago, MTSe7en said:

For whatever reason I copied the loot list from the main page but it is missing A LOT of loot. Even when I put the value to pick up over $5k it wouldn't pick up stacks of blood runes worth $10k. I notice on the list that some of the items are listed as such: Blood runes, Death runes, etc. then some items are listed like Mystic hat,Shield_left_half..... Should there be spaces in between each comma or not? It just seems to miss a lot of drops and it's rather frustrating as I'm trying to make some profit off of slayer. @Juggles

Running on mirror BTW.

I'll go on mirror and test it. I've been using it on regular mode and haven't had issues with looting.

Regarding the loot list, yes thank you for pointing out those errors. @Malcolm will have to fix them in the thread as I can't edit the thread. Each item should have a ", " after it without "_"

43 minutes ago, DaEvilPanda said:

Bought this yesterday night, and ran a 3 hour session of slayer tasks at Vannaka!

Everything went flawless, and I was even averaging 30-40k combat exp per hour... Amazing!

Thanks for the amazing script.

Good to hear man :)

Edited by Juggles
  • Like 1

So now i'm on running the script on injection since for whatever reason my mirror mode won't link with my official Runescape client. Anyways, after every task it gets to the bank and does nothing. It just says "walking to bank" and I have to manually reset the script. 

Also went to go to restock at the slayer master and it's just stuck there doing nothing. Keeps giving me this error

[ERROR][Bot #1][04/07 10:12:29 PM]: Amount return -1, please report

Edited by MTSe7en
more info

18 minutes ago, MTSe7en said:

So now i'm on running the script on injection since for whatever reason my mirror mode won't link with my official Runescape client. Anyways, after every task it gets to the bank and does nothing. It just says "walking to bank" and I have to manually reset the script. 

Also went to go to restock at the slayer master and it's just stuck there doing nothing. Keeps giving me this error

[ERROR][Bot #1][04/07 10:12:29 PM]: Amount return -1, please report

Can you send me your settings? Im trying to replicated the issue but my accounts been running fine for almost a week now. 

Also do you know what the task was that it returned Amount return -1?

3 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Can you send me your settings? Im trying to replicated the issue but my accounts been running fine for almost a week now. 

Also do you know what the task was that it returned Amount return -1?

Nothing changed on the last setting tile. And the status just said "restocking" while stuck in the trade menu with Nieve while I was getting that error.

747c3e3c7fce0765ee4715b7cc17b518.png

1ae99fad74caedcecd94f0ddb46a02fa.png

76712bf86e0b7c3e915630accee18c47.png

432a9ef6dc42510182852813b5ccea96.png

bdcb9a6930b7084a4b2aed2031faef48.png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MTSe7en said:

Nothing changed on the last setting tile. And the status just said "restocking" while stuck in the trade menu with Nieve while I was getting that error.

747c3e3c7fce0765ee4715b7cc17b518.png

1ae99fad74caedcecd94f0ddb46a02fa.png

76712bf86e0b7c3e915630accee18c47.png

432a9ef6dc42510182852813b5ccea96.png

bdcb9a6930b7084a4b2aed2031faef48.png

Do you know what the task was though?

i think it may be a bug with the slayer helm option though. MY acc doesn't have a slayer helm so I can't test it. @Malcolm is the one who coded the slayer helm 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MTSe7en said:

@Juggles @Malcolm Ever since I got mirror mode back and set the setting to not using slayer helm everything has been running smoothly. Once again guys, good fucking job on this bot. Simply incredible.

Thank you. Malcolm and I are looking into the slayer helm issue. We believe the bot tries to buy it from the slayer master. Not very many people have slayer helms that's why I'm assuming the issues never come up. We're going to try and find the issue to fix it and get slayer helms working again 

• Heart 1

Everything has been good other than the GE honestly.I haven't had issues using my slayer helm. I just babysit it since it's a more complex script. Also I was wielding a DFS and it swapped that out for an elemental shield for Wyverns. Maybe add some kind of recognition for DFS for Dragons/Wyverns. Also noticed it likes to pick up normal bones and items that aren't on the list. I have your default list and its picking up things like grimy guam leaf, grimy harralander, I have the price minimum set to 4,000 gp or higher.

As soon as the GE issues are cleared up, this thing is top notch.

Edited by Bob Barker

1 hour ago, Bob Barker said:

Everything has been good other than the GE honestly.I haven't had issues using my slayer helm. I just babysit it since it's a more complex script. Also I was wielding a DFS and it swapped that out for an elemental shield for Wyverns. Maybe add some kind of recognition for DFS for Dragons/Wyverns. Also noticed it likes to pick up normal bones and items that aren't on the list. I have your default list and its picking up things like grimy guam leaf, grimy harralander, I have the price minimum set to 4,000 gp or higher.

As soon as the GE issues are cleared up, this thing is top notch.

Hey what issues are you experiencing with the GE? If you could provide details that would be helpful. Glad to hear you are enjoying it except that part :)

50 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Hey what issues are you experiencing with the GE? If you could provide details that would be helpful. Glad to hear you are enjoying it except that part :)

So it will try to buy something and not actually click confirm. I've also seen it get stuck on trying to collect items when nothing is being bought/sold. I just ran into another issue where it won't recognize my Slayer Helm (i) so it took out my normal Slayer Helm. I sold the normal Slayer Helm and it's trying to buy something from the Slayer Master (I would imagine a face mask because it's dust devils) but it got stuck there as well too. Got the cash and the trade screen pulled up but won't actually click anything from there. Keep in mind I am already wearing a Slayer helm.

Also, just had a Kurask task and it was going to continue to my next task with the leaf blade as my weapon. May want to incorporate a "Primary weapon" or "Primary Loadout" setup or tab so it will switch back. I'll keep reporting back with the little minor things that can use tweaked.

Here's the code for it trying to buy a Slayer Helm from the Slayer master.

[INFO][Bot #1][04/08 01:04:36 PM]: Nieve/Steve selected
[INFO][Bot #1][04/08 01:04:36 PM]: Set eating theshold: 75-50
[INFO][Bot #1][04/08 01:04:40 PM]: Added: Slayer helm to list of items for the task
[INFO][Bot #1][04/08 01:04:40 PM]: Added: Skills necklace( to list of items for the task
[INFO][Bot #1][04/08 01:04:40 PM]: Set task: Dust devil
[INFO][Bot #1][04/08 01:04:49 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/08 01:04:49 PM]: Equiping Amulet of fury
[INFO][Bot #1][04/08 01:04:55 PM]: Adding item to buy from Slayer Master: Slayer helm
[INFO][Bot #1][04/08 01:04:55 PM]: Deposit initial items
[INFO][Bot #1][04/08 01:05:01 PM]: Walk to slayer master to buy items
[INFO][Bot #1][04/08 01:05:11 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/08 01:05:11 PM]: Trade slayer master
[ERROR][Bot #1][04/08 01:05:13 PM]: Amount return -1, please report
[ERROR][Bot #1][04/08 01:05:14 PM]: Amount return -1, please report

Edited by Bob Barker

9 minutes ago, Bob Barker said:

So it will try to buy something and not actually click confirm. I've also seen it get stuck on trying to collect items when nothing is being bought/sold. I just ran into another issue where it won't recognize my Slayer Helm (i) so it took out my normal Slayer Helm. I sold the normal Slayer Helm and it's trying to buy something from the Slayer Master (I would imagine a face mask because it's dust devils) but it got stuck there as well too. Got the cash and the trade screen pulled up but won't actually click anything from there.

Also, just had a Kurask task and it was going to continue to my next task with the leaf blade as my weapon. May want to incorporate a "Primary weapon" or "Primary Loadout" setup or tab so it will switch back. I'll keep reporting back with the little minor things that can use tweaked.

Here's the code for it trying to buy a Slayer Helm from the Slayer master.

[INFO][Bot #1][04/08 01:04:36 PM]: Nieve/Steve selected
[INFO][Bot #1][04/08 01:04:36 PM]: Set eating theshold: 75-50
[INFO][Bot #1][04/08 01:04:40 PM]: Added: Slayer helm to list of items for the task
[INFO][Bot #1][04/08 01:04:40 PM]: Added: Skills necklace( to list of items for the task
[INFO][Bot #1][04/08 01:04:40 PM]: Set task: Dust devil
[INFO][Bot #1][04/08 01:04:49 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/08 01:04:49 PM]: Equiping Amulet of fury
[INFO][Bot #1][04/08 01:04:55 PM]: Adding item to buy from Slayer Master: Slayer helm
[INFO][Bot #1][04/08 01:04:55 PM]: Deposit initial items
[INFO][Bot #1][04/08 01:05:01 PM]: Walk to slayer master to buy items
[INFO][Bot #1][04/08 01:05:11 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/08 01:05:11 PM]: Trade slayer master
[ERROR][Bot #1][04/08 01:05:13 PM]: Amount return -1, please report

I'm pushing an update now that should fix all regular slayer helm issues. 
I had typed in "Slayer helm" not "Slayer Helmet" for some tasks so that is why some worked and some did not. Now all tasks should work for the regular slayer now. 
I'll need to look to incorporate the other versions of it now as well. 
So there is "Slayer helmet (i)"? Is that exactly how it appears? 
Are there any other versions?