Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

9 hours ago, skillerkidos1 said:

Was it maybe because I paused during and it got 1 kill while the script was paused? That’s the only thing I think I did

If you paused it when it killed the last monster then yes. The osbot API reads the message as it pops up, it can't read any messages if they were already there. Let me know if that was the issue or if we should continue to look into it :)

8 hours ago, Juggles said:

If you paused it when it killed the last monster then yes. The osbot API reads the message as it pops up, it can't read any messages if they were already there. Let me know if that was the issue or if we should continue to look into it :)

14 hours ago, Malcolm said:

Unless you got the last kill while it was paused and the message appeared then no this shouldn't cause that.

No it was near the start or the middle not at the end of getting the kc 

Edited by skillerkidos1

4 hours ago, skillerkidos1 said:

No it was near the start or the middle not at the end of getting the kc 

I wonder if it has something to do with mirror mode since no one else has reported an issue. 
Do you know if when you complete a task, is the text always red or was it red because it was your 25th task? 

@Juggles @Malcolm

Regarding the "Nieve/Steve(IN BETA, About 90% of the tasks work. You must watch the bot when using this master)." Statement from the first page - 

Is there a list of tasks that are in beta / unsupported? If I was doing this on an account with no quests complete (so no dragons, no lunar isle traveling, etc.) do you think I could chain tasks with no issues?

4 minutes ago, sevant said:

@Juggles @Malcolm

Regarding the "Nieve/Steve(IN BETA, About 90% of the tasks work. You must watch the bot when using this master)." Statement from the first page - 

Is there a list of tasks that are in beta / unsupported? If I was doing this on an account with no quests complete (so no dragons, no lunar isle traveling, etc.) do you think I could chain tasks with no issues?

Yeah probably. Most of the tasks that aren't working are the tasks that require DS2

4 hours ago, Juggles said:

I wonder if it has something to do with mirror mode since no one else has reported an issue. 
Do you know if when you complete a task, is the text always red or was it red because it was your 25th task? 

I’m not sure I will check when I’m home tho

Edited by skillerkidos1

2 hours ago, skillerkidos1 said:

i think so get my alt to level 60 slayer and 65 melee stats so far 

already decided to purchase and try it out thanks for the response though.

So Far I have a few suggestions for the script.

1.agility shortcuts when running

2.buy all items needed and use the most convenient way of travel to each monster (ino it says it buys all items but i did not see combat potions on the list? maybe im mistaken)( it started running to canafis)

3.re attack same npc after looting sometimes attacks another one.

4. equipment upgrades/best way of fighting npc for example targeting an npc that is weak to range using best range equipment available.

been using the script for just over an hour and a half.

not sure im 100% satisfied but keep improving please its good so far

Edited by leen12