Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

5 minutes ago, jrj400 said:

I started the bot with no task, and it ran to the trainer, received a job, ran to the Grand Exchange, and it's now just sitting there. It has the Grand Exchange window open but hasn't typed anything for the past 5 minutes. I ran the item checker before hand. 

The GE is currently broken. It has been reported to Patrick. 

4 hours ago, jrj400 said:

Ok, so do i have to manually buy these items in order for it to work?

At the moment yes.

5 hours ago, RevokedHonor said:

Any plans on adding Konar? Or will that be too complicated with how she assigns certain places with each task?

If Konar was added I think it would be a separate script all together tbh. Konar alone is a very big project. 

• 2 weeks later...

version-2.5.67 Mirror mode OSBot; 1.54 Ultimate Slayer version

I manually finished the task and then closed the bot so I don't have an SS currently. If I get greens drags again I'll take a screenshot.

While on task for Baby Dragons it will just get stuck on "finding new monster" and will not attack the dragons itself. If your combat is low enough Auto-retaliate will keep you going for a little but as soon as agro timer is up it will do nothing again.

Edited by KnightOfZero
updated info

@KnightOfZero

There is a known issue with the Mirror Mode Client that is causing it to lose pointers to certain data and it seems to me that is what has occurred here.

If you could send myself a heap dump for both the OSRS Clients JVM and the Mirror Mode Clients JVM for both before and after the bug then I can send that MGI to help resolve the issue.

Edited by Malcolm

@Malcolm

I unfortunately have no idea how to do a heap dump, but I got green drags again so here's the screenshot of me at drags with a pic of logger that displays no error on the side. The client seems to know the dragons are there as they're marked when I turn on NPC debug info.

bug.png

Edited by KnightOfZero

7 hours ago, KnightOfZero said:

@Malcolm

I unfortunately have no idea how to do a heap dump, but I got green drags again so here's the screenshot of me at drags with a pic of logger that displays no error on the side. The client seems to know the dragons are there as they're marked when I turn on NPC debug info.

bug.png

Did you try on non mirror mode and see if it worked?

6 hours ago, Juggles said:

Did you try on non mirror mode and see if it worked?

I have not tried on non-mirror mode, the past 6 accounts I've tried on non mirror mode were banned in less than 24 hours. Unfortunately I do not have an account with membership I am willing to risk to see if non mirror mode works.