Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

@zwaffel

Did you have a games necklace/glory in your bank? If you did were they only with 1 charge?

I think we found the source of the issue with the bot thinking you had blue dragons. Just trying to resolve the issue with the fire giants now. There are not required items for Fire Giants which makes me think you didn't have a games necklace/glory and that should get resolved

@9055394

Thank you for the report. I will look into this also.

7 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

@zwaffel

Did you have a games necklace/glory in your bank? If you did were they only with 1 charge?

I think we found the source of the issue with the bot thinking you had blue dragons. Just trying to resolve the issue with the fire giants now. There are not required items for Fire Giants which makes me think you didn't have a games necklace/glory and that should get resolved

Could it be the potions i think i had 2 super cmb selected but 0 in the bank. However i bought 10 myself but than first problem where it was on blue dragons got fixed and it instantly went to the task like it should have had with the 2 super combats i purchased myself. It didnt try to buy anything.

I had a glory 6 equipped and several glory(3) in the bank. I also had 1 game neck (7)

12 minutes ago, 9055394 said:

Hello i found a bug during the trial:

Gets stuck restocking during rockslugs, i think its unable to leave the bank to restock "bag of salt" on vannaka

After i manully got the bag of salt items it worked fine image below:

image.thumb.png.020609c73228f8db0b0868fb15cb3faa.png

Did you have any glories in bank or equipped? If so were they only (1) charge?

@9055394

I think the issue is that you either had a glory(1) or games necklace(1), they had no charges all together and you didn't have a Varrock teleport to restock with.

The only item required to run this script is a Varrock teleport (if you are using restocking).

I just ran the exact same set up that you had at it worked fine so I'm pretty sure there was no Varrock teleport to get to the GE with.

So it's not actually trying to restock the salt at that time it was actually trying to restock the glory because you either didn't have one, or the charge was (1) or out.

Edited by Malcolm

Added the upload log to the thread so everyone can keep track of it :)

v1.01-Added check for rope. Removed Lumby Teleport for Cave Bugs and Cave Slimes
v1.02- You can now type the HP Range % to eat at.
v1.03 - Fixed the hill giants bug. Added the brass key to restocking. Also fixed an eating bug.
v1.04- Minor bug fixes with restocking
v1.05- Added Nieve's bank for Nieve Slayer dungeon.