pawwl44 recoved account

manko

Disputed member: pawwl44

Thread Link:

Explanation: payed 30m for account had dbuffed MM man it, come back less than 2 hours later and account locked my be stolen

Evidence:1st photo is off the email that has been used to recover the account. 2rd is all info given when paying for account, 3rd is the account locked saying its stolen, and it was him as he left rep, and so all talked to Dbuffed too MM it. tryed talking to him but no reply, and the email that has been set was the same as the email set to the account email recovery, i did take a screenshot off this tho like i was going too.

all says its his in chat ill post that as well so 4th photo is him saying his other email

changed email.jpg

<HIDDEN>

stolen.jpg

<HIDDEN>

this is a misunderstanding. i will get this sorted will be waiting for OP to get on discord. this has happend due to in my original sales of thread it did not state i will supply recovery information but OP wanted me to try recover it so he can get the recovery questions. i did the recovery and it took so long so op agreed to take account as is and after the deal was finished couple hours later it got approved. i will sort this asap its just a misunderstanding.

also note this is OP's fault that is a ip lock i gave the proxy to the buyer +  it had 12 days left i told the user i have never signed on without it to keep the account nice and clean i even offered to renew the proxy at his expense i told him this https://gyazo.com/d9834d70666aa430e7ced542621b94aa

edit to confirm this is a IP lock. you can see he is using OG runescape client which means it got locked due to another ip

Edited by pawel44

I can confirm I did middleman this and there was some confusion due to the whole recovery. 

User did inform us that there was a possibility of not being able to recover or such due to certain information not being able to be supplied, but he also did state that there was a proxy creation along side the email or something couldn’t be changed. 

3 minutes ago, Decode said:

All good, dbuffed just confirmed it. Please get in touch with the user and sort out the mess.

i have been trying to get in contact with the user for about past 6 hours? not responding. the user is legit disrespecting me to max? stated yesterday at 2am you have 30 min to respond or scam report will open. leaking my information to the public? he could not even write my name correctly in the thread.

Edited by pawel44

1 minute ago, pawel44 said:

i have been trying to get in contact with the user for about past 6 hours? not responding. the user is legit disrespecting me to max? stated yesterday at 2am you have 30 min to respond or scam report will open. leaking my information to the public? he could not even write my name correctly in the thread.

Leaking info?

17 minutes ago, Decode said:

Leaking info?

quotes from his thread "Evidence:1st photo is off the email that has been used to recover the account."

shows it with the *** things 
later down the thread says "4th photo is him saying his other email" this information was meant to be kept private? what if i send a email to jagex with the account username?
also please note USER told me to do a RECOVERY THEN got impaitient and did the deal anyway meanwhile it was pending for approval THEN proceds to blame me?

note he posted the 4th picture it has been hidden since but i am pretty sure it was available for couple hours.

with no doubt i am going to remove the recovery email that was put on it due to the recovery i am just stating user breaks rules and makes a incomplete scamreport.

you can confirm above statements with dbuffed since he was MM user agreed to procced with deal regardless.

multiple people have been asking me to prove he was asking me to do a recovery herre https://gyazo.com/0dadf4d62ac8d71b14cf669bd216b54e

Edited by pawel44

1 hour ago, pawel44 said:

quotes from his thread "Evidence:1st photo is off the email that has been used to recover the account."

later down the thread says "4th photo is him saying his other email" this information was meant to be kept private? what if i send a email to jagex with the account username?
also please note USER told me to do a RECOVERY THEN got impaitient and did the deal anyway meanwhile it was pending for approval THEN proceds to blame me?

note he posted the 4th picture it has been hidden since but i am pretty sure it was available for couple hours.

with no doubt i am going to remove the recovery email that was put on it due to the recovery i am just stating user breaks rules and makes a incomplete scamreport.

you can confirm above statements with dbuffed since he was MM user agreed to procced with deal regardless.

multiple people have been asking me to prove he was asking me to do a recovery herre https://gyazo.com/0dadf4d62ac8d71b14cf669bd216b54e

None of your info was leaked. All dispute postings have to be approved by staff before they are visible and we censor any sensitive info before it becomes publicly viewable.

Please back up any statements you make with discord screenshots, otherwise we're just taking one person's word against another.

Please continue with the recovery and return the account to the user.

40 minutes ago, Night said:

None of your info was leaked. All dispute postings have to be approved by staff before they are visible and we censor any sensitive info before it becomes publicly viewable.

Please back up any statements you make with discord screenshots, otherwise we're just taking one person's word against another.

Please continue with the recovery and return the account to the user.

there you go its a unnecesarry dispute + even you said its a ip lock.

3 hours ago, pawel44 said:

i can conform that is was all sorted and the password only changed cos off a recover tested we did before trade :(