How Am I Getting Banned?

amDeep

Using premium scripts to train my bots, switching tasks every 3-6 hours of botting TOTAL, I make all my bots take breaks, especially while sleeping they rest 8-10 hours. But i've had every bot i've created this week disabled, and have no idea why. I've had better luck with free scripts on p****bot.  xD

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, pawel44 said:

i will give you some hints.

what was the last activity you remember doing before getting banned was all the bans from same skill or around same skill total. 

are you botting hotspots. 

do some analyzing

I analyze every ban so that I can make my botting more efficient, half the accounts were combat training of sorts, other half were questing/skilling during last log in. And no i'm using spots i've used since literal 2007 Runescape and have never had accounts banned there.

9 minutes ago, FuryShark said:

You using mirror mode?

No sir haven't gotten around to learning how to use it yet, plus I heard stealth injection is just as good and Mirror Mode takes up too much resources. Maybe I need to rest my accounts before botting them? But still that wouldn't make sense because they never got banned before.

Forgot to mention i'm running two accounts per proxy.

8 minutes ago, amDeep said:

I analyze every ban so that I can make my botting more efficient, half the accounts were combat training of sorts, other half were questing/skilling during last log in. And no i'm using spots i've used since literal 2007 Runescape and have never had accounts banned there.

No sir haven't gotten around to learning how to use it yet, plus I heard stealth injection is just as good and Mirror Mode takes up too much resources. Maybe I need to rest my accounts before botting them? But still that wouldn't make sense because they never got banned before.

Forgot to mention i'm running two accounts per proxy.

are you botting straight off tut island? are you botting tut island? how old are the accounts you're using to bot?

4 minutes ago, myOSBaccount said:

are you botting straight off tut island? are you botting tut island? how old are the accounts you're using to bot?

I'm creating, botting tutorial, resting for a couple hours and then straight into botting. I've only recently started botting again. (Passive Income / College Student). So i've mostly just been creating accounts and testing things seeing what works and what doesn't and up until today I thought I was doing fine. xD

I've seen posts of people selling accounts already completed tutorial, I don't know if they are pre-rested for a while or something and would have a less ban rate i'm sure they would just not sure if it's worth it to actually purchase fresh 3's to bot.  

PSA: A few of the accounts that got banned were done tutorial by hand.

Edited by amDeep

Just now, Turkoize said:

Are you registering email addresses?

No i'm not because I planned on resale after I was done, my original plan was to sell some Zulrah starters to gain rep on the forums before I got into gold farming myself. So I didn't verify the emails, I did however create the emails then create the RS accounts. I understand there's a lot of flags Jagex looks out for regarding new accounts I didn't figure that would be one! I appreciate all the help, and swift replies!

Just now, Mr Asshole said:

Definitely need to rest accounts before bottling. Make sure to break every hour or so. Do some manual skilling/quests/mini games between sessions.

Yeah i'll usually bot for 2-3.5 hours and rest for 2-3. I also do some manual skilling and a little manual questing. How long should I rest fresh accounts upon creation? And should I be verifying the emails?

2 hours ago, amDeep said:

Been having trouble with botting anything combat related related myself, feels like I've been banned even more from it even since before wreath and staff were on holiday. Have stuck to skilling for now and had a lot better success.

Just now, luciuspragg said:

Been having trouble with botting anything combat related related myself, feels like I've been banned even more from it even since before wreath and staff were on holiday. Have stuck to skilling for now and had a lot better success.

Yeah I don't know what's going on but i'm out of funds until I get paid so no botting for me until I can get bonds. Gotta figure out why my accounts are getting banned..

1 minute ago, amDeep said:

Yeah I don't know what's going on but i'm out of funds until I get paid so no botting for me until I can get bonds. Gotta figure out why my accounts are getting banned..

If you get bored spin up a few f2p suicide bots and mule the shit out of everything they make. It aint fast but it'd be easy work towards getting a bond. As to the why my only guess has been that a lot of combat scripts are too "good" for too long, that and just getting reported. However, I modified one of my scripts to keep track of how many players it's seen during the session and even those that saw none still got smacked. May have to handle it like agility and bot for absurdly low amounts of time to have the best chance of it surviving.

8 minutes ago, luciuspragg said:

If you get bored spin up a few f2p suicide bots and mule the shit out of everything they make. It aint fast but it'd be easy work towards getting a bond. As to the why my only guess has been that a lot of combat scripts are too "good" for too long, that and just getting reported. However, I modified one of my scripts to keep track of how many players it's seen during the session and even those that saw none still got smacked. May have to handle it like agility and bot for absurdly low amounts of time to have the best chance of it surviving.

I'm just hoping botting isn't becoming irrelevant right now cause I just invested $200 into scripts and Lifetime Sponsor, and so far only thing i've gotten out of it is 8 accounts banned and a lot of wasted GP and time.