Dispute on Diann

Arthur

Disputed member: Diann

Thread Link: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/142482-lifetime-sponsor-☆-dianns-fire-cape- quests- full-void-set-and fighter-torsohat-service-☆-fast-✔-good-rate-✔-reliable-✔/?do=findComment&comment=1842529

Explanation: He was supposed to do Plague City and Biohazard for me. This was on my Defence pure. I specifically requested not to get any experience in any combat stats except Defence. He confirmed fighting the level 13 (during Biohazard) would be fine, and then he said he was worried to do it. I told him not to worry and that he can message me when the fight is happening so I can log on and do it for him. He went ahead and did it himself and levelled my attack. Even though I explicitly said not to gain any combat experience except Defence and he confirmed that he would not. I even offered to do part of the quest for him.

Evidence:

1.png

2_LI.jpg

3_LI.jpg

4_LI.jpg

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

He's just fully refunded me.

I am proceeding with the dispute seeking compensation for the time wasted on my account.

Clarification: I did not know that I could seek compensation for my account - hence why I'm continuing with the dispute. I'd like compensation.

1e01ae650a55d97f750776cc881ff6de.png

Edited by Jacareverde

1 hour ago, Jacareverde said:

Ok, please keep in mind this was a hardcore Ironman and therefore was averaging 2.2k exp/hr in defence.

While thats true, the refund amount is going to be 10m. Nothing too much since you still have the account. If it got banned, it'd have been a different story.

@Diann you have 24 hours to refund @Jacareverde

30 minutes ago, Diann said:

Hey , I am very sorry about the mistake . 

But I have already offered him full refund when service end (10m). 

Should I still have to offer  another 10m as compensation?@https://osbot.org/forum/profile/169267-decode/

Let me know asap please , will do if its necessary. Thanks!

No, you only need to refund him 10m (once) as compensation for ruining the account, since the service was already done then he doesn't need to be refunded for that.

7 hours ago, Diann said:

Also . Could you please remove Negative feedback for me. Thanks 

You ruined my account through your incompetence, no way I'm removing that negative review.

I'm already taken back you're not compensating me for the account you ruined. Sure you refunded me but you also cost me easily over a dozen hours of playtime. 

And if your negative review is removed I'm done with transactions on this website.

Edited by Jacareverde
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Jacareverde said:

You ruined my account through your incompetence, no way I'm removing that negative review.

I'm already taken back you're not compensating me for the account you ruined. Sure you refunded me but you also cost me easily over a dozen hours of playtime. 

And if your negative review is removed I'm done with transactions on this website.

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/47264-feedback-rule-change/

Neutral: Neutral feedback is meant for trades that were successful but you are left unsatisfied with how the trade was completed. For example, if you were treated harshly during the trade or the item was not as described, feel free to warn other members of the seller/buyer's attitude or service by leaving neutral feedback. This can also be applied if someone leads you on in a trade sets it up and keeps giving you the run around. Examples would be Telling you to go to this world, and you go there and they change worlds. Also changing locations, gp amount, agreeing to a deal and then trying to go back on it to get it for lower price. 

Example -

4xJav.png

NegativeNegative feedback is meant for trades to where you have not received the item you have paid for or someone has taken away money given to you for a service. This can also be left if the buyer and/or seller is extremely rude or demanding, these will be handled in a case by case scenario by the Staff Team.

Example -

7Dbsf.png

7 hours ago, Jacareverde said:

While thats true, the service was still completed on the account. The 10 mil is compensation for ruining it. If it were to be banned, it would have been a differet story. As for the feedback, as Chris pointed out, negative are for scam related issues only. If you're unsatisfied with the service (Which you are), you can leave him a neutral feedback and that wont be removed.

Dispute closed, and the negative feedback will be removed.