Mirror Mode Freezes Runelite and M.M Black screen

zyxed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, have a question for regarding this. So if Jagex can track if you use official client or no, I would they most definetely can't track if its Osbot or Osbuddy since ban rates would be through the roof. So doesn't that means if you use runelite or osbuddy with mirror mode it just cancels the mirror mode advantage of botting on official client and being harder to track?

17 hours ago, greiter said:

I was having problems when i would be playing on one account on RuneLite, and then one mirrored onto official client. and then my runelite would black screen 

Mirrored mode seems to connect to clients in chronicological order of when they were opened. Try opening OSRS clients beforehand.

tHoughTvNc

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't the RS devs confirmed already that they can see what client you are using?

I just posted about a ban I got using Night's Magic AIO, which I also used Stealth Mode instead of Mirror Mode (for the first time on this account ever, I usually always use mirror mode), and got a temp ban. (even though I only used Stealth Mode for < 1 hour.)

To me, it seems unlikely that this was the script (it could have been though I guess.)

I reckon it was the fact that I was constantly changing clients. I would run RuneLite while playing legit, have to logout and close that to open the OSRS client to bot, and then when I finally ran "Stealth Mode" they must have seen I was using all these different clients and it was obvious I was botting. (Even though I was botting < 4 hours / day for only 2-3 days a week). And it's not like my account was brand new either, it's like 3 years old with no prior bans, with a huge amount of quests done and legit play.

I really think support should be added for RuneLite again.

• Chris locked this topic