got banned twice this week. Black list possibilities?

phiercee1

hey guys I got banned twice this week after being out of bottign and Runescape for over 4 years.  I learned that there are areas such as cows (which I got banned earlier this week) that you shouldn't bot for extended periods of time or at all.  Yesterday night I came home to my account logged out and taking a break like it should have. I tried logging in and this account was also banned.  How many times do you think I have to get banned before RS take note and possibly blacklists my IP?

its that a thing or is that for serious botters like gold farmers?

33 minutes ago, phiercee1 said:

hey guys I got banned twice this week after being out of bottign and Runescape for over 4 years.  I learned that there are areas such as cows (which I got banned earlier this week) that you shouldn't bot for extended periods of time or at all.  Yesterday night I came home to my account logged out and taking a break like it should have. I tried logging in and this account was also banned.  How many times do you think I have to get banned before RS take note and possibly blacklists my IP?

its that a thing or is that for serious botters like gold farmers?

don't listen to people telling you to buy/switch a proxy after getting banned once or twice. it takes tens if not hundreds of bans before the ip gets flagged.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, myOSBaccount said:

don't listen to people telling you to buy/switch a proxy after getting banned once or twice. it takes tens if not hundreds of bans before the ip gets flagged.

ok thank you.  Thats what I was trying to figure out.  I figure RS is really only target the people who make hundreds of accounts a day/week. 

Edited by phiercee1

2 minutes ago, phiercee1 said:

so what is exactly bot watch then?

That’s a built-in affix Jagex got that monitors any accounts playstyle compared to a third-party software.

It will track and trace every move you take and it will highly “hawk” you even more when it notice that you are doing the same thing over and over again.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

I have significantly lower ban rates when I just do the normal combat XP quests on a fresh account and then start botting when in the 40s. 

I tried running a bot post tutorial island for quests and was banned within hours but all others are fine. Your IP should be fine since it’s pretty easy to spoof IPs. If they did what you’re thinking and I knew a streamers IP I could easily just run a farm masked as his IP and perma his/her main.