eimxas999 PayPal chargeback

D Bolter

2 hours ago, eimxas999 said:

that's what i got when i charged back , can post a screenshot, not paying more than i paid. i charged back  3.5$ / 1.75$ / 1.34$ which means that you transfered other funds , and paypal was able to get only 1.34$ from you. 

@Decode You can see in the earlier screenshots that the entire amount of $3.5 (for the last payment) was reversed completely. If I did transfer the money (which I didn't because first of all it's on hold), PayPal would take the money out of my bank account or put my balance in negative. 

12 hours ago, Decode said:

@eimxas999 you've got 24 hours to refund him the remaining amount. Regardless of whether what you're saying is true or not, thats your fault, not his. Especially since you shouldn't of charged back in the first place.

@decode 12 more hours, i want him to explain me this thing:

look at this, @D Bolter explain me this then:

https://imgur.com/a/2fv7b2y

first pic the chargeback info how much i should be getting, next pic how much i got. im adding 1 more and 1 less pic to prove there were NO other chargebacks in between and you wouldnt cry about it. also it was my b it was 1.34 eur didnt see that, so techinally i should send you 0.12$ more.

paypal doesnt put your balance in negative sometimes, it does not put off your bank card if it is fake,there are alot of factors to talk about why paypal charged from you not the full amount

6 hours ago, eimxas999 said:

@decode 12 more hours, i want him to explain me this thing:

look at this, @D Bolter explain me this then:

https://imgur.com/a/2fv7b2y

first pic the chargeback info how much i should be getting, next pic how much i got. im adding 1 more and 1 less pic to prove there were NO other chargebacks in between and you wouldnt cry about it. also it was my b it was 1.34 eur didnt see that, so techinally i should send you 0.12$ more.

paypal doesnt put your balance in negative sometimes, it does not put off your bank card if it is fake,there are alot of factors to talk about why paypal charged from you not the full amount

I don't think @Decode stuttered. It's not about what you do or don't want explained. 6 hours left.