eimxas999 PayPal chargeback

D Bolter

Disputed member: [member=eimxas999]

Thread Link:

Explanation:  He charged back the 3 payments he made towards a proxy purchase. He purchased it on January 9, renewed it on Jan 24, and Feb 7. All payments are under dispute.

Evidence: 

Hide please

b50d09d7e5ee7bfde44e81c98b123d5b.png

ecb1bb1783d3f9221ca9f5662f3791fd.png

1fdc5c23c76de1ff88c172ca635e4648.png

Jan 24 transaction: 530db4831749d51e23e1896d91fa9d7b.png

feb 7 transaction: 603f197947a59fb7f6b0121c490119ae.png

yes, i charged backed it, yes i done it. i will be honest, so im expecting honesty from your side too, i can refund the partial money, but definitely not full, the proxy was unreliable

here is why:

so i do services for friends/clanmates/ other clanchats such as fire cape/torso/ questing.

i use proxy for various things, one of them was botting, doing service on that proxy.

so half month into using his proxy, it started giving lag spikes, some of them even where disconnects, at first i thought it is my internet, but then i when i had my own ip on one client and another client on proxy the proxy was lagging, and then i realised ok its the proxy that is causing the problem,and exactly at that time i was doing fight caves(fire cape) for my clanmate, and then "unexpectedly" i disconnected at jad, just somehow i didn't disconnect on my own ip's client,what a coincidence ? of course then i dmed on him discord(can post a screenshot if needed), but he just ignored me, he said he wasn't on his pc, but then explain me this buddy, why did you reply to everyone else except methe way i know this is i just pmed him on my friend's discord asking if i can buy a proxy, his reply was positive ( which means he was on his pc, he was able to see and respond to my messages which he ignored) and then i thought i start do an action chargeback, and the moment i did it i got a message from him ( what a coincidence... ) i am willing to refund (or any other agreement from his side and my side, his side that his proxy was lagging, it was not a one time lag) , if he refunds my client(12m, 6m ea fire cape, he ordered 2 fire capes, 2 different accounts, i was doing them at the same time, i just do jad separately).

well that's pretty much it from my side.

2 hours ago, eimxas999 said:

yes, i charged backed it, yes i done it. i will be honest, so im expecting honesty from your side too, i can refund the partial money, but definitely not full, the proxy was unreliable

here is why:

so i do services for friends/clanmates/ other clanchats such as fire cape/torso/ questing.

i use proxy for various things, one of them was botting, doing service on that proxy.

so half month into using his proxy, it started giving lag spikes, some of them even where disconnects, at first i thought it is my internet, but then i when i had my own ip on one client and another client on proxy the proxy was lagging, and then i realised ok its the proxy that is causing the problem,and exactly at that time i was doing fight caves(fire cape) for my clanmate, and then "unexpectedly" i disconnected at jad, just somehow i didn't disconnect on my own ip's client,what a coincidence ? of course then i dmed on him discord(can post a screenshot if needed), but he just ignored me, he said he wasn't on his pc, but then explain me this buddy, why did you reply to everyone else except methe way i know this is i just pmed him on my friend's discord asking if i can buy a proxy, his reply was positive ( which means he was on his pc, he was able to see and respond to my messages which he ignored) and then i thought i start do an action chargeback, and the moment i did it i got a message from him ( what a coincidence... ) i am willing to refund (or any other agreement from his side and my side, his side that his proxy was lagging, it was not a one time lag) , if he refunds my client(12m, 6m ea fire cape, he ordered 2 fire capes, 2 different accounts, i was doing them at the same time, i just do jad separately).

well that's pretty much it from my side.

Charging back is still not something you should do.

As for what you're saying regarding informing him of the issue and what not, can you please provide screenshots of the chat where this happened?

He's never had any problems with the proxy as you can see on the screenshots below. I would post more screenshots but I'm using my phone and at work right now. All he said was that he died and i need to fix my proxy very rudely. How do I go off of that? 

It's his internet that dc'd him and he just wants to blame me. There's no proof he was even doing f cape or dc'd at all. He's literally never complained about disconnections. If he ever experienced a disconnection on the proxy, he wouldn't have renewed it. Logically, if he's ever dc'd on a proxy before, why would he do jad on it? Nothing adds up.

Why even chargeback all payments? attempt to scam obviously.

df715be8bd3de33833dafafe01dcdd19.png

5c8f62949bddeaeddfa721ec2ad8b775.png

As you can tell from the screenshot below, this guy is clearly full of shit.

image.png.7e4ae9fd2ef1d0df51a82f102a04ec60.png

Edited by D Bolter

7 hours ago, D Bolter said:

He's never had any problems with the proxy as you can see on the screenshots below. I would post more screenshots but I'm using my phone and at work right now. All he said was that he died and i need to fix my proxy very rudely. How do I go off of that? 

It's his internet that dc'd him and he just wants to blame me. There's no proof he was even doing f cape or dc'd at all. He's literally never complained about disconnections. If he ever experienced a disconnection on the proxy, he wouldn't have renewed it. Logically, if he's ever dc'd on a proxy before, why would he do jad on it? Nothing adds up.

Why even chargeback all payments? attempt to scam obviously.

image1.png

image2.png

As you can tell from the screenshot below, this guy is clearly full of shit.

image.png.7e4ae9fd2ef1d0df51a82f102a04ec60.png

The first two images are broken, try uploading them to imgur.

oh boy, right i wanted to renew it since at that moment i didn't know it was your proxy,that was making it lagg, how is anything else is not lagging but your only single client that is was on your just got dced ? my youtube/ other clients were perfectly fine, explain me this.. ? maybe u don't want to take responsibility i understand that.

to your statement,yes there is no proof i was doing my firecape, tell me atleast few people that do the recordings when they are doing questing/fire cape ? 

i was rude, so were you, why would you ignore at the first place ?

@Decode , yes it is not a thing to do, but.

what would you do when a person that sold you a proxy, was with defective ? ( it started lagging when it was valid for 1-2 days,after 1-2 days it would have been turned off i mean that) 

and a thing you bought was defective,and a seller just ignored you ? yes from your perspective,just make a post on osbot, but that would not have helped i was pretty much certain.

about photo could you explain a little more ? tbh i didn't understand ? a photo of  his proxy lagging or what ? 

English is not my native language , so i struggle a little bit.

also my replies will probably take 24 hours or so(more or less), cause i have work to do, and can be on pc in the evening only.

10 hours ago, eimxas999 said:

oh boy, right i wanted to renew it since at that moment i didn't know it was your proxy,that was making it lagg, how is anything else is not lagging but your only single client that is was on your just got dced ? my youtube/ other clients were perfectly fine, explain me this.. ? maybe u don't want to take responsibility i understand that.

to your statement,yes there is no proof i was doing my firecape, tell me atleast few people that do the recordings when they are doing questing/fire cape ? 

i was rude, so were you, why would you ignore at the first place ?

@Decode , yes it is not a thing to do, but.

what would you do when a person that sold you a proxy, was with defective ? ( it started lagging when it was valid for 1-2 days,after 1-2 days it would have been turned off i mean that) 

and a thing you bought was defective,and a seller just ignored you ? yes from your perspective,just make a post on osbot, but that would not have helped i was pretty much certain.

about photo could you explain a little more ? tbh i didn't understand ? a photo of  his proxy lagging or what ? 

English is not my native language , so i struggle a little bit.

also my replies will probably take 24 hours or so(more or less), cause i have work to do, and can be on pc in the evening only.

You do not have the right to chargeback funds when you have received goods from the service. that is scamming period. you could have worked it out with the service provider if you had been more clear.

This back and forth comments are going nowhere.  Please refund him on paypal in the next 24hrs or you will be banned for scamming.

You and @D Bolter can work something out in the meantime.

4 hours ago, Chris said:

You do not have the right to chargeback funds when you have received goods from the service. that is scamming period. you could have worked it out with the service provider if you had been more clear.

This back and forth comments are going nowhere.  Please cancel the dispute9s) on paypal in the next 24hrs or you will be banned for scamming.

You and @D Bolter can work something out in the meantime.

He has already won the 3 cases because he claimed unauthorized transaction. Pretty sure this was his intention (to claim hacked) when he sent the payments.  Please hide the Paypal transactions.

10 hours ago, eimxas999 said:

Oh you didn't wait 24 hours before charging back and you want me to wait 24 hrs for you. What a clown you are.

80597dd500e6cccce9bdcdf174269236.png

I don't like to talk in circles. I already showed that he's never brought up disconnections/lagg and now blames me for losing 2 fire capes out of the blue :???:

With his logic any one of my hundreds of customers should be able to claim they died at X boss and demand X refund from me. Which is absurd.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, D Bolter said:

He has already won the 3 cases because he claimed unauthorized transaction. Pretty sure this was his intention (to claim hacked) when he sent the payments.  Please hide the Paypal transactions.

Oh you didn't wait 24 hours before charging back and you want me to wait 24 hrs for you. What a clown you are.

80597dd500e6cccce9bdcdf174269236.png

I don't like to talk in circles. I already showed that he's never brought up disconnections/lagg and now blames me for losing 2 fire capes out of the blue :???:

With his logic any one of my hundreds of customers should be able to claim they died at X boss and demand X refund from me. Which is absurd.

yes i didn't wait 24 hours cause i were ignoring me , you were talking to others except me.

you can be in your dream world as much as you want, truth is truth so shut your butthole up. 

i'm pretty certain he will do nothing from my side, even tho it was his proxy fault, can't prove it, so.....

hidden

• Like 1

19 hours ago, D Bolter said:

He's paid me $6.59 out of the $8.75 he stole back via Paypal. 

I'm still waiting on the $2.16 left to be paid back.

Additionally, there's still a chance he will charge back all these payments again like he's done before.

that's what i got when i charged back , can post a screenshot, not paying more than i paid. i charged back  3.5$ / 1.75$ / 1.34$ which means that you transfered other funds , and paypal was able to get only 1.34$ from you. 

and i love your logic dude , " he can charge back again " . oh dude just sit back and use ur brain which you dont have for god sake.

47 minutes ago, eimxas999 said:

that's what i got when i charged back , can post a screenshot, not paying more than i paid. i charged back  3.5$ / 1.75$ / 1.34$ which means that you transfered other funds , and paypal was able to get only 1.34$ from you. 

and i love your logic dude , " he can charge back again " . oh dude just sit back and use ur brain which you dont have for god sake.

@D Bolter can you confirm this?