Hi all, back to RS since years

GrandeLutje

Hi,

After allot of thinking i decided to get back in Runescape for some nostalgia. Only to find the stats of my Main brutally transferd to the shit game Rs3 is. All these years of sweat, tears and love i put into the account to waste. So i decided to bot a pure and have some fun pking. probaly wil be going for something like 50/1/80, are 1 def pures still a thing? Do some semi manual Fishing, cooking, mining and smelting on the side. 

tips are more then welcome, i started with Chicked and Cows. Will probaly be going for Warriors after that. Any scripts recommended? 

Gr,

Lutje

Premium wise I’d say juggles progressive fighter or perfect fighter by czar 

I know nothing of the warrior one but juggles and czar allow you to pick npcs, what to loot, bank, food and pots. 

If if acc is members already go for apa’s sand crabs or a script like that as sand crabs are super easy xp 

On 2/24/2019 at 2:37 PM, 3ezi said:

Like stated above, 1 def pures are pretty common. I wouldn't recommend botting if you're gonna make it your main.

You are right... Got banned already! Been only auting for a week. Ran multiple scripts and did not ran them for more then 45 minuits a time..... It was fun while it lasted. 

got att40/1/str52 with 52 fishing, 54 cooking and mining 22 and smithing 24. Did both the Smithing and Cooking fully manual

Used scripts: DPSfishing, JugglesAOFisher, Macro Killer, Nights Chicken killer, Zeal Miner.

6 minutes ago, GrandeLutje said:

You are right... Got banned already! Been only auting for a week. Ran multiple scripts and did not ran them for more then 45 minuits a time..... It was fun while it lasted. 

got att40/1/str52 with 52 fishing, 54 cooking and mining 22 and smithing 24. Did both the Smithing and Cooking fully manual

Used scripts: DPSfishing, JugglesAOFisher, Macro Killer, Nights Chicken killer, Zeal Miner.

rip