When using residential proxies, how often should they rotate?

hreyvirtue

31 minutes ago, Aftermath said:

Go with 10-12 mins so it will last the whole time for each account that's created

The provider I've used worked good (localproxies.com), but they have gotten sloppy with their service. Not sure I'd reccommend them anymore.

But with LP, their $25 package is for any random country/and city 

If the ip locked onto something that isn't USA(where i'm at), wouldn't the bot just get locked immediately after i changed to a normal datacenter proxy?

6 hours ago, StickTalk said:

Well a residential IP would change every time your pc restarts or your modem restarts so id say daily.

Isps don’t release ip’s in this manner anymore? 

OP: I recommend swapping every 2-3 accounts. I’m unsure of where to find local residential proxies but I’d confirm accounts don’t get locked before swapping proxies. If they become locked log into the rs website with your proxy and unlock them before swapping 

5 hours ago, hreyvirtue said:

But with LP, their $25 package is for any random country/and city 

If the ip locked onto something that isn't USA(where i'm at), wouldn't the bot just get locked immediately after i changed to a normal datacenter proxy?

I’ve made European accounts before that didn’t lock after resting them for a bit, but they should have premium residentials on there as well that you can specify to be strictly USA/Canadian. 

I believe it’s $50 for 1 proxy per month, but it’s been a while. You also have to create a support ticket if you want them to adjust your rotation time to anything longer than 6 mins or so. Just a heads up.

18 minutes ago, Aftermath said:

I’ve made European accounts before that didn’t lock after resting them for a bit, but they should have premium residentials on there as well that you can specify to be strictly USA/Canadian. 

I believe it’s $50 for 1 proxy per month, but it’s been a while. You also have to create a support ticket if you want them to adjust your rotation time to anything longer than 6 mins or so. Just a heads up.

Damn, guess that'll be a last resort 

Thanks for the information :)