Experience with Agility Ban Rates

clanffs

I am looking at buying either Khal AIO Agility or Excellent Agility for my pure to get 89 agility. 

In my 5+ years of botting I have never botted agility past 35, thus I would like to get your feedback on botting agility and its ban rates.

If you have used Khal AIO Agility or Excellent Agility please let me know what you think of each script, did you receive a ban, and how many hours a day you used the script. 

Thanks!

I've used Excellent Agility and was able to get to around 75 agility before catching a ban on 3 accounts. These accounts were made on a residential IP and all their own sock5 proxy.

The training depended on what I was doing, typically I nursed the bot and made sure to use realistic break times, because no one really no lifes agility besides sweats. I got too thirsty for the next big level up and did 3 hours one session for one of them and that was banned the following week. :( Excellent gets my +1

Agility has always had a higher ban rate compared to other scripts so I do my best to avoid it, could never get an account past ~50. You could always try doing it for short amounts of time like @Disboyersuggested, but if you wanted to be 100% safe (not sure how much you care about the account) I'd suggest pay someone to level it for you instead. 

I own Khal AIO Agility and Czar's Perfect Agility. As you probably know, Agility is one of the highest ban-rate skills if not the highest. If its an account that you care about, I'd think that you should pay someone to complete it for you. I would recommend @Dbuffed.

If not, I've had very good experiences with Khal AIO Agility. What worked for me was botting for 2-4 hours w/o breaks and that would be my agility training for a couple of days. Hopefully, you'll have better results.

On 2/23/2019 at 8:53 AM, Arches said:

I own Khal AIO Agility and Czar's Perfect Agility. As you probably know, Agility is one of the highest ban-rate skills if not the highest. If its an account that you care about, I'd think that you should pay someone to complete it for you. I would recommend @Dbuffed.

If not, I've had very good experiences with Khal AIO Agility. What worked for me was botting for 2-4 hours w/o breaks and that would be my agility training for a couple of days. Hopefully, you'll have better results.

Do you think its safer to bot past 70?

3 hours ago, Arches said:

Agility is always a rough skill for botting. Typically I try not to bot pass 60 on my account, but for the few accounts that I do bot pass 60 I make it a point to always ignore seers. 

BIG facts right here, Seers has cucked 3 of my accounts. I never learned.

• 1 year later...

Update boys... Got hit with a two day ban on my main & was a bit too big for my boots on the previous posts on here lol. Went from 60-80 Agil. First time botting since Rs2. Where I think I went wrong is I left it over night on Sunday night, got a bit careless. I was botting average 3-4 hours a day for a week or two with no hassle, babysitting the account, talking to people in game and on CC. This particular Agility script which was a premium one too seemed to have a flaw where it would go upstairs in Seers bank, which to me looks a bit suspicious....

I woke up early around 7am banked my MoG then went back to bed and was hit by the moderate busing ban shortly after..... Won't be botting on the account no more atleast for another year or until humanization gets a lot better.

Edited by Pleasent_Plateau