What should a game PC have?

Rejhon

I am going to build my first PC and plan to use it mainly for gaming. The PC on the market is more or less unsatisfactory.  But I don't know much about it. If I want a high-end configuration, what should a game PC have? What are the requirements for components, formats and design? I really need your advice.

Thank you a lot!

8 hours ago, Rejhon said:

I am going to build my first PC and plan to use it mainly for gaming. The PC on the market is more or less unsatisfactory.  But I don't know much about it. If I want a high-end configuration, what should a game PC have? What are the requirements for components, formats and design? I really need your advice.

Thank you a lot!

I believe a game pc should have a graphics card. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I really appreciate seeing so many replies, I don't have a specific reference for the budget, but building a mid-range gaming PC can satisfy my requirements. I am not rich enough. I am not easy to find an article with a complete guide on what the game PC should have, but it seems to be too specialized, I need you to help me look at it.

2 hours ago, Rejhon said:

I really appreciate seeing so many replies, I don't have a specific reference for the budget, but building a mid-range gaming PC can satisfy my requirements. I am not rich enough. I am not easy to find an article with a complete guide on what the game PC should have, but it seems to be too specialized, I need you to help me look at it.

What's your budget for a build? Do you need peripherals..? Monitor, mouse, keyboard, desk, etc..