300m RWT

Modeas

7 minutes ago, JaredFulton said:

Can anyone confirm if putting it on a table or on the ground works?

Maybe in a house coffer?

You're screwed if someone else picks it up magically.

On topic though, never had an issue other than when trading newly made accounts which sometimes get locked/banned.

I have sold and handled more gold than I can remember, and never once been banned otherwise. Just make sure you don't do your trades in lummy.

Tbh i've personally never had any problems selling or buying gold done a few bill (about 8b) but not as a 24/7 gold seller whos flipping was just when i needed or didn't need the gold anymore, but ya just depends on luck. You could try do smaller amounts as well if you don't feel safe eg buy 150m then like a week later another 150m but know one really knows exactly how there system works :/

Edited by DeadPk3r

Here the scoop, I just got 175m from a sketchy back alley Lumbridge church deal in a f2p world. It made me nervous to see that the trader wasn't a member, but he did have people taking wayyyy larger amounts than I was, so I hope I'll be fine here. I instantly traded that gp to my main acc from the alt so i'm not sure if that was a mistake, but who knows mannn. I'll be doing the other 125m in a week, so I hope they actually decide to trade from a members account the next time. Also, i'm not sure if my alt is good for rwt, but it's around a total level of 1000 and around a year old. The account itself has been members for a while so I hope everything is going to be fine.

36 minutes ago, Modeas said:

Here the scoop, I just got 175m from a sketchy back alley Lumbridge church deal in a f2p world. It made me nervous to see that the trader wasn't a member, but he did have people taking wayyyy larger amounts than I was, so I hope I'll be fine here. I instantly traded that gp to my main acc from the alt so i'm not sure if that was a mistake, but who knows mannn. I'll be doing the other 125m in a week, so I hope they actually decide to trade from a members account the next time. Also, i'm not sure if my alt is good for rwt, but it's around a total level of 1000 and around a year old. The account itself has been members for a while so I hope everything is going to be fine.

Jagex has traditionally targeted sellers only, unless its a very large amount of gold.