Banned

zerkpro

Started off with 3 zulrah acc's. Ran one at a time until ban using fruity zulrah. All of the acc's lasted 24hr each before ban. All of which had enough breaks and using a proxy & never botted until seeing zulrah. I've seen a lot of people get weeks out of their acc's so im wondering what I'm doing wrong.. The only thing I can think of is me not using mirror mode. I haven't used it because I've heard a lot of mixed reviews on it being worth it or not. Any pro's out there willing to help a brother with some advice? <3 

Zulrah has a very high banrate no matter the script. Even manual RWT farmers get banned there quicker than elsewhere.

The way to farm Zulrah is all about whether you can profit from an account before it inevitably gets closed. If you can build accounts cheaply - it might be worth it, otherwise you'll struggle.

Edited by adjacent

6 minutes ago, chowkebab said:

Should just suicide for max profitability 

I agree with this, if you're botting something like Zulrah I'd imagine you want to go ALL IN while you can.

What is the point of botting zulrah for 2-3 hours, then turning it off? In those 2-3 hours they could have already have flagged your account. So now you're just letting a flagged account sit there waiting for the ban hammer, instead of getting max profit out of it.

Besides this: if the account only lasts 24 total hours, it will make no difference if you bot the 24 hours in 1 session, or spread it across 12 different sessions. (You'll save time & profit more just doing all of it in one session.)

My 2 cents.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

I agree with this, if you're botting something like Zulrah I'd imagine you want to go ALL IN while you can.

What is the point of botting zulrah for 2-3 hours, then turning it off? In those 2-3 hours they could have already have flagged your account. So now you're just letting a flagged account sit there waiting for the ban hammer, instead of getting max profit out of it.

Besides this: if the account only lasts 24 total hours, it will make no difference if you bot the 24 hours in 1 session, or spread it across 12 different sessions. (You'll save time & profit more just doing all of it in one session.)

My 2 cents.

That’s the spirit I like lol

• Like 1